[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Accaris wrote:
Hello, I have just reached end-game with this build and I am clearing low level maps very easily. Are there any tips for changing gear or squeezing more DPS? Worried I'll struggle in red maps. Here is what I have:

Nothing apart from whats alrdy in the guide. I would work on a loreweave though.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Nothing apart from whats alrdy in the guide. I would work on a loreweave though.

I'm used to builds that can 1-shot rares. So far, I can't reliably do that. Do I need to switch to lightning penetration instead of crit chance or crit damage?
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
"
Accaris wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I'm used to builds that can 1-shot rares. So far, I can't reliably do that. Do I need to switch to lightning penetration instead of crit chance or crit damage?

For the second time. You should follow the guide. The tree, the jewels, the items, the flasks, the gems, everything. Crit strike chance is not used in the build yet you are using it. So what do you think my answer is going to be?
Hi

Is there any good imperial claw that can be master crafted? Or is it not worth it?
"
Bistimi wrote:
Hi

Is there any good imperial claw that can be master crafted? Or is it not worth it?

Master crafting ones turn out really good for phys style claws, but for ele dmg they are not huge. The biggest change is that now when you add the flat ele dmg to a weapon you can craft it much higher than it used to be. So getting 2 solid rolls + attack speed + crit and crafting a third damage is pretty good now too.
Hello g00fy, I have 2 questions :

1) Is it better to use the Vinktar before using the "removes/immunity to shock" flask or the order doesn't matter ?

2) On your PoB Link, you are not playing with an anti-shock flask affix but with an "adds knockback to melee attack" instead (on the Diamond flask), may I ask the reason ?

Thanks for the build and I wish you a good evening :)
"
Aenreal wrote:
Hello g00fy, I have 2 questions :

1) Is it better to use the Vinktar before using the "removes/immunity to shock" flask or the order doesn't matter ?

2) On your PoB Link, you are not playing with an anti-shock flask affix but with an "adds knockback to melee attack" instead (on the Diamond flask), may I ask the reason ?

Thanks for the build and I wish you a good evening :)

1.) Does not matter because your utility flask makes you immune for x amount of seconds. So if you hit vinktar after you are still immune to shock and you do not get shocked.

2.) Ya probably just accidentally mouse wheeled over the mod and it changed at some point. Updated and thanks for pointing it out.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

For the second time. You should follow the guide. The tree, the jewels, the items, the flasks, the gems, everything. Crit strike chance is not used in the build yet you are using it. So what do you think my answer is going to be?

Well, in PoB, crit strike gives 1k more average damage over lightning pen. Without crit gem, my crit chance goes from 38% to a paltry 22%. Whereas yours is 43% *without* the gem.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Last edited by Accaris on Mar 20, 2019, 11:25:58 AM
hey m8, loving the build so far, very well guided!
Not playing at league atm, min/maxing a few chars, and wanted to know if my ST build is right.. (haven't had any problem so far)
Thanks

.-.
Last edited by s4muraiii on Mar 22, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info