[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hay,
thanks for your guide!
I'm following it in the new synthesis league and it's working great so far, but I have a problem with the skill tree, because some nodes alignment changed (for example: Resourcefulness and Lethal Assault). Will there be a new skill tree soon or how should I skill now?
"
Hay,
thanks for your guide!
I'm following it in the new synthesis league and it's working great so far, but I have a problem with the skill tree, because some nodes alignment changed (for example: Resourcefulness and Lethal Assault). Will there be a new skill tree soon or how should I skill now?

Thanks for pointing this out. I think I'm going to do another build until the tree gets updated. I'll keep checking back every so often though to see if the tree has been fixed.
"
nzdrd wrote:
First, thanks a lot for this build that i used last league.

I'm tempted to use it again for synthesis. Is there a new best in slot for gloves with that tombfist nerf ?

Tombfist with 10% more damage, and 2 abyss jewels is still going to beat out anything else, by a long shot.

"
Hay,
thanks for your guide!

Just skill through it, its not a big deal, pick the nodes you want. It was included with patch launch and POB does not even have updated tree yet. Trees/POB will be fixed but honestly will be days before I get around to it, its just not a big deal.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
nzdrd wrote:

I'm tempted to use it again for synthesis. Is there a new best in slot for gloves with that tombfist nerf ?

Tombfist with 10% more damage, and 2 abyss jewels is still going to beat out anything else, by a long shot.

"
Hay,
thanks for your guide!

Just skill through it, its not a big deal, pick the nodes you want. It was included with patch launch and POB does not even have updated tree yet. Trees/POB will be fixed but honestly will be days before I get around to it, its just not a big deal.

Thanks for the info. Glad to here that there is no right or wrong when it comes to the skill nodes that you pick on the tree with this....
For those who wants an update POB link : https://pastebin.com/ASs46NZJ
Last edited by romromkero on Mar 9, 2019, 10:56:13 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
nzdrd wrote:

"
Hay,
thanks for your guide!

Alright! Thanks for the fast answer and thanks for the build. I'm sure I'll have a blast playing it :D
Updated the Trees + POB link. Basically just pathing issue through the shadow area that was changed in 3.6 release.
Won't new energy leech gem be a good alternative to light pen as a 6l? Get the gem, few es from an item (loreweave for example), pop blood rage and you're basicly runnig with 24-39% more damage.
I want to do a Elebuzzsaw this League again. Would these gloves be a good alternative until i get Tombfist with 2 Abyss Sockets?
I found them in a Safehouse.

"
linvega wrote:
Won't new energy leech gem be a good alternative to light pen as a 6l? Get the gem, few es from an item (loreweave for example), pop blood rage and you're basicly runnig with 24-39% more damage.

Energy shield leech is an amazing gem and I can't wait to get farmed up, get lots of currency and try a bunch of ES stuff (time permitting) this league.

However as good as that is. You have to remember that LEECH is remove on full ES (or full life). So the second you hit full es (which if you have very little will be like instantly...) you won't get the damage boost.

"
exerst wrote:
I want to do a Elebuzzsaw this League again. Would these gloves be a good alternative until i get Tombfist with 2 Abyss Sockets?
I found them in a Safehouse.

I mean they are pretty good. Armour base is meh and gems might be hard to roll but it has very high life, attack speed, and dual res. SO yes they are very good. Increased damage while leeching is prty good too but as i said above you have to remember that leech effects are removed on full life. This means that MOST of the time you will not benefit from this. Being a ranged build that kills everything pretty much instantly means your usually on full life.

That being said they are still very nice gloves, good find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info