[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
cloudscraper wrote:
Got my tombfists two decentish jewels for cheap and a better offensive amulet

Having trouble with rings on DSC mostly because of intellect. I am almost thinking about slamming that 30 int node temporarily and get better damage life resistance rings without the hurdle of intelligence.

Spoiler

No shame in that. I have grabbed a 30 int node many times for reasons like this and respect it sometime later or sometimes none at all. Hard to justify like a multiple exalt upgrade for me, for 1 passive point. I don't usually mean/max a huge amount when I already clear all content easily on a build :)
level 84 now, not done last laboratory yet, missing couple trials. BUT
the char is great.

Was wondering if you could suggest a few next upgrades in the next days!

THANKS, loving it

Spoiler
"
cloudscraper wrote:
level 84 now, not done last laboratory yet, missing couple trials. BUT
the char is great.

Was wondering if you could suggest a few next upgrades in the next days!

THANKS, loving it

Spoiler

Looks pretty good so far. Just decide how much you want to min/max, finish up labs (they are important). Get a few more levels. Then if you want to go all out, check the amount of currency you have and just go one piece at a time. Even if you don't need the res's you can become ele capped (which is 109 res) so when a map rolls with ele weakness on it you are still capped. You can also get all that res on a few pieces of gear so it leaves your jewelry slots open for more offensive rolls.

Then based on what you want to do and how much currency you have you can look for deals and start grabbing items. I usually start with all uniques, then rare boots/belt, then weapon, then jewelry.
Hi! I would appreciate a few tips on how to progress with my char. I am slowly advancing (only tried a T13 Map and delving at depth ~200) and take my time. No problems so far but I want to have a goal and maybe there are mistakes in my setup I don't realise which can be solved before it's a big hit for my budget.

At the moment I am casually trying to 6link my body armour. Maybe switching my Rings and Amulet would be good? Anyway, whatever good tip I can get please tell me. I really want to learn!

I hope I understood how to link my items. So here I try:

Character: GhostyGerda

Last edited by Jhanacah on Oct 16, 2018, 3:52:44 AM
"
Jhanacah wrote:
Hi! I would appreciate a few tips on how to progress with my char. I am slowly advancing (only tried a T13 Map and delving at depth ~200) and take my time. No problems so far but I want to have a goal and maybe there are mistakes in my setup I don't realise which can be solved before it's a big hit for my budget.

At the moment I am casually trying to 6link my body armour. Maybe switching my Rings and Amulet would be good? Anyway, whatever good tip I can get please tell me. I really want to learn!

I hope I understood how to link my items. So here I try:

Character: GhostyGerda

So far so good. Your claw has decent ele damage on it, really nice crit + crit multi but kind of low attack speed. Not the end of the world and definitely a decent claw to start.

You got enchant on rat's nest but its a very low roll. Should throw a divine or two on that and at least get it to 70+ or so.

Loreweave is nice, but the single most important stat is the maximum resist. Should really try for an 80% one then go for life + crit + ele dmg. Try getting a pair of 2 socket tombfists they will still be more life + damage overall. Though your gloves are pretty nice. Your jewelry is not terrible but not the greatest, and with having lower res on your belt (cuz the awesome ele dmg it has) and maybe losing your gloves if you swap to tombfists, and having lower life because loreweave over belly, your jewelry might have to be much more defensive based, with really high life, any stats you need, and lots of res.

As for abyss jewels the flat ele rolls are godly, really need life + the ele rolls, having life + res + res is kind of a waste.

Glad to hear your enjoying the build
Can i use any unique claw with lycosiade while leveling sir
"
tranphuccd wrote:
Can i use any unique claw with lycosiade while leveling sir

Not really all the claws are physical for the most part. Best option is still to find a claw with a couple decent ele rolls on it. Rares are the way to go.
Would a viable alternative for this build be to run a Thunderfist for spectral throw?
"
Thazat wrote:
Would a viable alternative for this build be to run a Thunderfist for spectral throw?

not at all
So after trying different builds this season such as Bflury/Reave, Cyclone and Frozen Abberath I'll be back to the roots. Currently selling all my old stuff and will respec to the good old elebuzzsaw.

Looking forward once I've sold my stuff and be able to buy / equip me. I will keep you guys up to date once I'm done.

Nice to see you here again Goofy, will see you on stream :-)

PS: I think there are a few upgrades possible within the Delve League due to different craft possiblites. F.e. an amulet with elemental penatration e.t.c.

Weekend will be good!

Greetings
Saku
Last edited by CutMySoul on Oct 26, 2018, 4:30:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info