[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
drpooterhole wrote:
My dps goes up to 17k with full frenzy charges is tht good for my current gear toon name is lollmaolol

Seeing as in hideout you should have 50K+ without charges, im going to go with no probably not. No idea on your char level or anything but its petty low.
Using loreweave... Is it a viable option compared to the belly of the beast? I've been swapping between either but since I am new to path of exile(this is the first build I ever played) I die either way :( The stats on loreweave just seemed pretty good so I was just wondering. Thanks for the build guide!
Last edited by Reinierr on Jun 27, 2018, 11:13:29 AM
"
Reinierr wrote:
Using loreweave... Is it a viable option compared to the belly of the beast? I've been swapping between either but since I am new to path of exile(this is the first build I ever played) I die either way :( The stats on loreweave just seemed pretty good so I was just wondering. Thanks for the build guide!

If you make your character visible in your account profile I can take a look at it and see what is going on. Loreweave should be viable if you stack up enough life and don't mind being pretty glassy, but Belly is going to give you more survivability. You shouldn't be really dying much in either, so something else is likely amiss in gearing or your passives.
"
Funkdubious wrote:
"
Reinierr wrote:

If you make your character visible in your account profile I can take a look at it and see what is going on. Loreweave should be viable if you stack up enough life and don't mind being pretty glassy, but Belly is going to give you more survivability. You shouldn't be really dying much in either, so something else is likely amiss in gearing or your passives.

Thanks, my character should be visible now. Interested to hear whats going on, I've been trying to figure out why I die so much and why my dps is alot lower than the build displays. My gear is not that bad... At least I think so
"
Reinierr wrote:
Thanks, my character should be visible now. Interested to hear whats going on, I've been trying to figure out why I die so much and why my dps is alot lower than the build displays. My gear is not that bad... At least I think so

Loreweave is covered under the FAQ section now.

As for your character without going into a ton of detail... many of your pieces of gear are very lacking.

- You have low life roll on belt + no abyss jewel socketed
- Low life roll on Gloves
- No life on either one of your rings
- No life on one of your jewels
- You have a 31% belly
- With belly flat life from an abyss jewel will give you much more life than % life from a regular jewel

All of this adds up to you missing a huge chunk of life. All the % life from belly and from tree doesn't increase a lot if you do not have flat life rolls on your gear/jewels to back it up.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
SNIP!

- You have low life roll on belt + no abyss jewel socketed
- Low life roll on Gloves
- No life on either one of your rings
- No life on one of your jewels
- You have a 31% belly
- With belly flat life from an abyss jewel will give you much more life than % life from a regular jewel

All of this adds up to you missing a huge chunk of life. All the % life from belly and from tree doesn't increase a lot if you do not have flat life rolls on your gear/jewels to back it up.

Well, g00fy beat me to it haha. Definitely lacking in the +hp department, which, as he stated, really limits the benefit of +% life as it has no base to work from.

Further, your survivability will also go up somewhat once you increase your damage output (some more flat ele abyss jewels with +hp would really boost your dps and give your %life something to multiply from). Would be worthwhile aiming towards some gripped gloves with increased attack speed and higher life rolls, as well as maybe incorporating some HP on your rings and damage mods (crit multi and EDWA) on your amulet.

It would be worth reading over the original guide and cross-referencing your gear with it to spot possible improvements, as well as just generally aiming for higher tier rolls on desirable mods.
Hey I'm dying a lot in t13+ maps and can't beat t14 map bosses at times. Not sure what to upgrade at this point as everything I have on me is worth like 60c+ (at least at the time I bought it.) I'm not sure what to upgrade at this point. Any suggestions? I was looking to maybe getting a watcher's eye with 90+ crit but besides that I'm kind of stumped. Also is the two tones boots hurting me because of the lack of evasion?

I sit in hideout at 30k dps

Edit. Well this just happened so I got the ex to shop. lol.
Last edited by HeeroMaki on Jun 28, 2018, 12:25:36 AM
fixed*
"
HeeroMaki wrote:
Hey I'm dying a lot in t13+ maps and can't beat t14 map bosses at times. Not sure what to upgrade at this point as everything I have on me is worth like 60c+ (at least at the time I bought it.) I'm not sure what to upgrade at this point. Any suggestions? I was looking to maybe getting a watcher's eye with 90+ crit but besides that I'm kind of stumped. Also is the two tones boots hurting me because of the lack of evasion?

I sit in hideout at 30k dps

Honestly, I am not sure what could be going on for you haha. Your gear is generally as good as or better than mine (ie. I am STILL running on a 5L haha), but I'm not having death issues. Perhaps you need to stay more mobile when fighting? I am using The Taming (making me more glassy, but also giving 120% increased elemental damage), so maybe you're lacking damage output (seems unlikely, though, as you're on a 6L, and I'm still running 5L)
This is the 2nd league I've played this build and its a lot of fun I have to say, so thanks for putting it together. Biggest issue I have really is the stupid mobs in incursions that machine gun you to death, I believe they are chaos based attacks so should I be adding some chaos resist into the mix as well?

Current gear is below, any suggestions for improvements are welcomed. Pretty sure I can do better on the amulet but the combination of mods required is quite expensive..

Also considering trying to double corrupt the Belly but so far have not had the balls!

Hideout dps is about 48k with auras only, 5.9k hp.

Jewels are 3 x Abyss, 2 with flat ele and life roll, and 1 with 3 flat ele

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info