[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Silly question but why aren't we taking Claws of the Pride for 40% Crit chance and 20% crit multi?
Last edited by szulerecki on Mar 5, 2018, 7:23:35 AM
"
szulerecki wrote:
Silly question but why aren't we taking Claws of the Pride for 40% Crit chance and 20% crit multi?

Because it is in reality a 4 point investment for 6 attack speed, 40 crit chance and 20 crit multi.

Just not worth 4 points. Its great for frostblades though :)
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:

Because it is in reality a 4 point investment for 6 attack speed, 40 crit chance and 20 crit multi.

Are you implying Frost Blades is better than Spectral Throw by any chance? :D
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:

Are you implying Frost Blades is better than Spectral Throw by any chance? :D

Not at all. Frostblades was prty cool too but when there are enemeies in all directions around you (like a breach) frostblades messes up. This is because it has to hit a monster before it spreads out behind it so when you have enemies on all side it felt awful. ST never had that issue at all.

Just saying its a good node for a frostblade user :)

Is that ok claw to start with, or should i look for something better. Also, what should be my priority, lyco or botb?
Well i'm try to run this build but on Scion with some differents. and realy its worst buils for start. in 4l ST give 4k dps all rare mobs kill you even blue lol
T1 maps impossible run and with boss fight 15 min and die 15 times....
"
Pirial wrote:
Well i'm try to run this build but on Scion with some differents. and realy its worst buils for start. in 4l ST give 4k dps all rare mobs kill you even blue lol

First, this build is not for scion. Second, 4l ST wont give you any good dps, especially without a proper claw. All the damage comes from onslaught/frenzy charges.
Hi Just a quick question on 6 link.
And yes i read about your chocie ElE Focus.

So I run Added lightning/EDWS/St/GMP/Ele Focus/Inc Crit

The main thing i'm trying to work out as when i run everything through PoB is ICE Bite?
Why we using it? Is it the mulp x 7 for frensy charges? Course PoB shows everthing else to be more damage?

Cheers
"
Pirial wrote:

First of all, that claw is absolutely awful. The build is built around having onslaught and frenzy, scaling the damage on your weapon.

It's been a fantastic league starter for me.
The tree section is updated?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info