[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Did you ever consider to play with 2x The Taiming? (if we are able to min/max our gear to get enough int for wrath) Since we crit alot.

Nice build tho :)

Looking into a bit more id like to add a little more info:

PoB does NOT calculate the 20% increased damage with hits. So you can craft a rare ring (I used gold ring base so it didn't really add anything) and add 30 EDWA, 30% elemental damage and it gives the same exact stats as the taming does on PoB. So add another mod of 60% increased damage with hits and as long as an enemy is ignited, shocked, and frozen this does indeed add a huge chunk of damage.

In reality however the only thing we care about on this build is single target stuff. Trash mobs, rares, champs, exiles etc all die instantly anyway with basic budget gear so it doesn't really matter.

Now since shaper/guardians/atziri etc have had status ailment immunity REMOVED with the exception of freeze this means that they can be ignited/shocked constantly. Shock lasts 2 seconds now and ignite lasts 4. Which means pretty much with straight attacking they will take 40% increased damage with attacks.

As for intel + str, just with the passives on tree we get 104 str and 114 intel. with 21 gems this means we need 10 additional str and 45 additional intel from gear + jewels. Could also spend 1 additional passive point if wanted to grab the +30 intel node lowering this to 10 str and 15 int we would need.

Biggest loss would be the life that rare rings would give you

IN CONCLUSION:

If you were farming a bunch of shaper/guardians or uber atziris then yes the taming would be a very nice addition for dps for sure. They have solid all resistances too which means your res more than likely would not be an issue at all if you had good gear and rare belts/gloves/boots.

If you were farming normal maps or lab rare rings would probably be best and dropping amulet for a biscos for more drops.

Guess ultimately choice would be up to you and how you want to play. Throwing on double taming rings for super fast atziri or shaper kills might not be a bad idea though.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jan 10, 2018, 6:26:17 PM
Anyone got a decent claw or boots for trade? Message me.
IGN : Futons
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Phase acro is for spell dodge only. If you plan on farming 100 uber atziris its worth it for sure. However most things in this game don't really cast spells and the mobs that do are trash mobs that don't really matter so dodging spells is not very important.

Yeah that's true, I just specced out of it, gonna see how it feels against those Abyss monsters that hit like a truck. I think with Phase Acro it's also not possible to get 6k+ life.

Small nitpick, but on your tree, you can grab the two Evasion+Life nodes to the left of Finesse instead of the two above Revenge of the Hunted to get 4% more evasion and the same amount of life.
"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Phase acro is for spell dodge only. If you plan on farming 100 uber atziris its worth it for sure. However most things in this game don't really cast spells and the mobs that do are trash mobs that don't really matter so dodging spells is not very important.

Yeah that's true, I just specced out of it, gonna see how it feels against those Abyss monsters that hit like a truck. I think with Phase Acro it's also not possible to get 6k+ life.

Small nitpick, but on your tree, you can grab the two Evasion+Life nodes to the left of Finesse instead of the two above Revenge of the Hunted to get 4% more evasion and the same amount of life.

Yes has been noted before and the 4% evasion isn't even enough to up your evade chance by 1% so would rather have tree look clean then a couple random nodes. Obviously your free to grab whatever though :)
Why is chaos resistance unimportant in this build (or maybe in other builds also)?
"
Naeblis79 wrote:
Why is chaos resistance unimportant in this build (or maybe in other builds also)?

I swear, it's like I'm looking into a mirror.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Naeblis79 wrote:

Chaos resistance is unimportant in most builds simply because there is very very little in game that does chaos damage and its pretty impossible to gear for it reliably. Chaos resistance on rares rolls lower and you would have to drop another elemental resist to get it.

Just not worth at all.
Just created a login here to thank and congratulate you for this awesome guide.

I'm new at the game and will try to follow everything that you said.

I'll come back with doubts in the future, for sure! o/
Hey Guys (Noob incoming)

Was just wondering if using hrimsorrow together with Winter Spirit is viable for leveling?
This because I already have the gloves and some ok phys unique claws.
Sorry if this has been answered before, could not find anything about it.
Wouldn't Hypothermia beat other supports you use? It's like 40% more dmg and you're applying cold dmg all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info