[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
oldmunchi wrote:
VP nerfed to ground. build still viable?

Obviously I have no idea until its tried. It definitely seems like a big nerf to ALL builds, and ALL builds will be a lot less face tanky. Just GUESSING at certain things I think would happen because of this change....

- Melee builds suck even more now
- All non meta builds will suck even more now
- End game content will become even harder and even less people will be able to do them
- Between 3.0 and 3.1 ES was ruined, and VP was nerfed along with slayer, which will lead to zerkers and their warcry instant healing being #1 this league

So all in all I can't say for sure but might have to invest MORE into leech to try to even things out bringing down damage and life some which may be the intent I don't know. Or turning everything into kiting wars and trying to manually avoid getting hit from everything. My problem with this is it pigeon holes even more builds that aren't considered "OP" or "Meta" and destroys any build out there that still even considered trying a melee build.

But this is just conjecture until league launch...

Well, the good thing about Spectral Throw is that it can be played at mid-range though. Also, the new VP will probably still be strong. It's a big nerf, but I think that Spectral Throw builds should still be fine. It might be very rough to do endgame with most melee builds though, I'm not sure how well the new VP works.

I do agree with the rest though, I wish they'd have buffed some less ideal skills along with nerfing VP.
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi g00fy, any thoughts on the impacts to this build from the patch notes? Will you be updating this guide to 3.1? :)

Cheers

Still plan on doing this build in 3.1 and will update accordingly. The only change I have seen that effects the build at all is vaal pact change. No idea how much this will effect build until 3.1 launches and am able to try it.
So for 3.1 how are you planning on doing skill tree. Are you still going to try to go for vaal pack right of the bat?
"
CadenBear70 wrote:
So for 3.1 how are you planning on doing skill tree. Are you still going to try to go for vaal pack right of the bat?

Probably get it sometime during cruel just cuz its only 1 point
Updated skill tree is up. I dont want to offend you. Any chance You would update the tree before league starts ? ( I really only play poe as mindless sheep following every single skill point.. )

lvl 95 tree is all I ask ! Thanks anyway man.

( new skill tree https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.7.4 )
"
Tran555 wrote:
Updated skill tree is up. I dont want to offend you. Any chance You would update the tree before league starts ? ( I really only play poe as mindless sheep following every single skill point.. )

( new skill tree https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.7.4 )

I guess it will be just exactly the same
"
Tran555 wrote:

If an actual site or poe itself updates the tree/info I would be more than happy to look at it. Not going to download the json data myself though.

As far as I know, VP is the only thing that is different and is in a new location down closer to duelist wheel. Should be the only change.
Based on what I saw from poeskill's updated visualized tree, I think you can drop the nodes that path to the old Vaal Pact location saving you 6 points (1 jewel slot, 4 dex, 1 int node). Instead you can take the 2x projectile damage nodes and jewel (3 points) and connect to the tree at the bottom using 2 dex nodes (under Finesse). The extra 1 left over can be spent on a +30 int if you really need it, but otherwise more attack speed or leech is a possibility (head towards vitality void or the claws AS% section)

This assumes we don't need extra leech compared to 3.0, so just Soul Raker and Vaal Pact like before. Worst case scenario, we can use 3 points to get Vitality Void under Duelist. Like g00fy said though, likely not needed.
Last edited by LordNumberwang on Dec 7, 2017, 12:29:57 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Tran555 wrote:

If an actual site or poe itself updates the tree/info I would be more than happy to look at it. Not going to download the json data myself though.

As far as I know, VP is the only thing that is different and is in a new location down closer to duelist wheel. Should be the only change.

https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree/releases/download/2.7.4/PoESkillTree-WarfortheAtlas-2.7.4.exe

There is an exe on this site that lets you use poeskilltree offline. No hassle with json-data. Just skilltree+ascendancies and nothing much else.

Inside the spoiler is a link that anyone interested can copy into the field at the bottom of poeskilltree-window and import it.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAQkB0QMeBS0FtQceCC4M8g5IES8RgRGWFHUV_Ra_FyYZjhqNH0Ej0yP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaWyZbr13yX3Bh4mHrYlpirGOnZU1noGwIbIxvJ29XcFJ07XXLd9d4GXpTeoR67311fyt_-4Nth3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5UummqbJp2qoSKiQKXLr-uxfLIZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzw-bEos2Yz3rQrdNv037Y1drB2-fdRt1I35jjn-dU6NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fGK9Pj9bv66=

I skipped the jewel slot at old VP-location and went for the above Acrobatics instead.

There are 2 possible paths to connect to the tree:
1) As stated above from Finesse notable 1 down and 1 right.
2) From Ballistic Mastery 1 up and 1 right
Then just proceed as in the old tree.

I took the added leech nodes beneath new VP just to ensure there is enough leech.
I think, times of facetank-E-Z-mode are over, so I'm not sure if Point Blank is really good anymore.
Might be dependant if we can deal so much damage, that we can still max out leech at end of ST range.

It boils down to strike the sweet spot between killspeed and survivability.

We will see...

Cheers, Haensel
Last edited by haensel on Dec 7, 2017, 4:11:16 AM
"
haensel wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Tran555 wrote:

https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree/releases/download/2.7.4/PoESkillTree-WarfortheAtlas-2.7.4.exe

There is an exe on this site that lets you use poeskilltree offline. No hassle with json-data. Just skilltree+ascendancies and nothing much else.

Inside the spoiler is a link that anyone interested can copy into the field at the bottom of poeskilltree-window and import it.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAQkB0QMeBS0FtQceCC4M8g5IES8RgRGWFHUV_Ra_FyYZjhqNH0Ej0yP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaWyZbr13yX3Bh4mHrYlpirGOnZU1noGwIbIxvJ29XcFJ07XXLd9d4GXpTeoR67311fyt_-4Nth3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5UummqbJp2qoSKiQKXLr-uxfLIZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzw-bEos2Yz3rQrdNv037Y1drB2-fdRt1I35jjn-dU6NbqYutj7T_tg-4O73rw1fGK9Pj9bv66=

I skipped the jewel slot at old VP-location and went for the above Acrobatics instead.

There are 2 possible paths to connect to the tree:
1) As stated above from Finesse notable 1 down and 1 right.
2) From Ballistic Mastery 1 up and 1 right
Then just proceed as in the old tree.

I took the added leech nodes beneath new VP just to ensure there is enough leech.
I think, times of facetank-E-Z-mode are over, so I'm not sure if Point Blank is really good anymore.
Might be dependant if we can deal so much damage, that we can still max out leech at end of ST range.

It boils down to strike the sweet spot between killspeed and survivability.

We will see...

Cheers, Haensel

Ya kind of a PITA to download something, install it, just to look at a tree and uninstall/remove from computer. Would wait for PoB or a site to have it put up instead. Luckily PoB already has the tree changes updated and looking at it now.

Vaal pact was moved to a good spot right off our path and allows us to save 4 points in total I think. Its 6 points we remove but we need to use 2 of them to connect to the rest of the passive tree. However this is also losing that jewel socket that was to the left of the old VP location. So we have 4 points to spare and a jewel socket to pick up. The best option would be to pick up the jewel socket with the 2x 4% projectile nodes leading to it (right above acrobatics).

This now leaves us 1 extra point and not much to do with it. This also takes into consideration that we don't have to get more leech and vitality void with the new VP change.

Point blank I would assume would still be used. Because for single target we still got to use slower projectiles instead of gmp, and if we using slower projectiles then pointblank is where it is at. I only hope that the leech/block/evasion/life that we got will still be sufficient.

Will update the trees later today hopefully (nvm already done, poeplanner already is updated to 3.1 as well)
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Dec 7, 2017, 9:55:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info