[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Arakura wrote:
Spectral Throw does less damage coming back with Point Blank. Is it worth considering not taking Point Blank at all, so that your return hits and high distance mob clear is better?

Not at all. While this is completely true, the total travel distance (with slower projectiles) is still all pure bonus, and more on first hit then when coming back. The amount of damage difference it gives you is HUGE.

Do note thought that is is only with slower projectiles in which means all your boss fights and such. It definitely gives less damage when clearing maps with GMP and such, but your dmg is so high everything dies instantly anyway with or without slower projectiles.

It is one of the few builds/cases where point blank works extremely well.
Hi, can someone take a quick look at my character and tell me what I should focus on upgrading? Thank you guys!
"
pacotacobell wrote:
What are some alternatives to flat lightning dmg Vessel of Vinktar? It's going for 350c right now and I can't afford it. Should I just get the lightning pen version or is there another option?

Missing crit chance and more attack speed on weapon.
20/20 gems. Load up your second weapon slot with gems to work towards 21/20.
Wrong gloves. You want Gripped with attack speed.
More life/resists on belt.
Crafts on left ring and amulet.
Wrong Vessel. 20% phys to lightning does very little. You want light pen until you can afford light dmg to attacks. Wise Oak is another cheaper option.
Better jewel. You want HP and 2 dmg mods (see guide for options).
Trade 2 of the 4 HP/eva nodes for another jewel slot. You can trade 2 5% HP for another jewel slots to trade 3-5% HP for 2 dmg mods. And then reclaim those HP nodes as you level up.
Finish your Uber Lab or pay to have it done. Large chunk of damage and defense.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Oct 17, 2017, 11:50:04 AM
"
Not at all. While this is completely true, the total travel distance (with slower projectiles) is still all pure bonus, and more on first hit then when coming back. The amount of damage difference it gives you is HUGE.

Do note thought that is is only with slower projectiles in which means all your boss fights and such. It definitely gives less damage when clearing maps with GMP and such, but your dmg is so high everything dies instantly anyway with or without slower projectiles.

It is one of the few builds/cases where point blank works extremely well.

You do 50% more damage on the way out and 50% less on the way in, so if the spectral blade hits twice the damage will be the same either way, I think. I guess I'm misunderstanding something about how this build fights bosses. Am I supposed to whirling blades up to them, cast orb of storms, and facetank them while spamming slower proj spectral throw? Wouldn't running away and spamming from a distance without point blank be safer?

Also, do you have suggestions for what I should improve after I get a few more 20/20 gems?

Ty for the build btw. It's my first season so I just picked a build that said it was capable of doing all content, and I'm having fun with it (when I'm not dying in 1 hit to things)
Last edited by Arakura on Oct 17, 2017, 4:48:34 PM
Finally reached 60k :D

My status:

I feel like I don't need Primal Spirit. I'm already level 84 and I never feel in danger of running out of mana, and I've already hit the maximum needed STR and INT. Is there a better alternative to spend those 2 points on, or should I just get it anyways for the flask charge gain?
"
Arakura wrote:

You do 50% more damage on the way out and 50% less on the way in, so if the spectral blade hits twice the damage will be the same either way, I think. I guess I'm misunderstanding something about how this build fights bosses. Am I supposed to whirling blades up to them, cast orb of storms, and facetank them while spamming slower proj spectral throw? Wouldn't running away and spamming from a distance without point blank be safer?

Also, do you have suggestions for what I should improve after I get a few more 20/20 gems?

Ty for the build btw. It's my first season so I just picked a build that said it was capable of doing all content, and I'm having fun with it (when I'm not dying in 1 hit to things)

This is incorrect. There is a chart that is shown on slower projectiles that measures the distance traveled and shows the +/- damage that it does in correlation to how far it has traveled (I have it posted in guide as well). The second you throw a projectile it starts off at +50% more damage and goes to +40% then +30% then +20% etc all the way to 0, then starts -10 up to -50%.

When you first launch your ST with slower projectiles it starts out with +50% dmg hits its final point and returns. Once it hits the halfway point before coming back, the distance continues to add where it left off.

So in reality it first hits at +50% more dmg, travels a bit behind the boss/mob w/e comes back and by time it hits again its probably at somewhere between 10% to -20% dmg. Giving you a huge chunk of MORE dmg in the long run.

As for what you should do, you can see the videos posted in guide but that's exactly what you do. Instant life leech is the greatest defense this game has. With massive amounts of damage and 6k life coupled with the dodge/evasion/spell dodge/block its pretty safe for 99.9% of everything. Whirl onto the boss, drop orb, facetank and kill a boss in 5 seconds.

"
pacotacobell wrote:
I feel like I don't need Primal Spirit. I'm already level 84 and I never feel in danger of running out of mana, and I've already hit the maximum needed STR and INT. Is there a better alternative to spend those 2 points on, or should I just get it anyways for the flask charge gain?

Without Primal Spirit your mana should be sitting around like 150. That's only like 3 casts or so of ST on a 6 link. How you have enough mana without it I don't know, but if your sure and it doesn't seem to be a problem than yeah grab another jewel node or something.
"
Without Primal Spirit your mana should be sitting around like 150. That's only like 3 casts or so of ST on a 6 link. How you have enough mana without it I don't know, but if your sure and it doesn't seem to be a problem than yeah grab another jewel node or something.

This makes more sense now because I'm currently using a 5 link.
I wanted to ask you guys from the perspective of a temp league: how much does having fun with this build depend on finding/buying a decent ele claw and 6L your armor?

I played this build first time in Legacy SC and I was lucky enough to buy a cheap 340 eDPS / 8.44% crit claw early, as well as 6-linking my Belly early and I had a blast. I played a claw version back when this was a dagger build but I still had a very good time.

Having said that, I was not able to buy an upgrade to the claw for the entire duration of the league after (too expensive and I'm a semi-casual player) and I am wondering if I would have had so much fun without getting so lucky early in the league.

I am considering playing this build again in the next league but I can't hope to get a 6L as quickly again and buying a cheap good claw either. (There is a couple of 450+ eDPS claws for sale in Harbinger SC now, obviously ridiculously expensive, I'm never going to have currency to get one of those. Playing with a 400+ eDPS claw must be a whole different experience :) ).

I welcome your thoughts and experiences on this matter.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Oct 19, 2017, 8:51:16 AM
"
pacotacobell wrote:
"

This makes more sense now because I'm currently using a 5 link.

Yes 5 link will be much different, putting in a 6th gem will sky rocket the mana cost on your ST setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info