[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Nachtfee wrote:
Thx in advance and sorry for probably not so good english, i hope it is understood as i want it to :D

Getting those 30 str/int nodes is normal unless you manage to find some leveling gear that gives str/int to offset gear requirements.

Flasks are very important for end game. You can get 3-4 DPS flasks for cheap and they will boost your damage tremendously. Diamond flask is a must and you can read the guide for the actual crit chance increase. Wise Oak is only 6 chaos for 14% elemental penetration and some elemental resist and dmg reduction. Atziri's Promise is only 1 chaos for 15% elemental dmg as chaos plus some chaos resist. Vessel is kind of expensive, but definitely recommended when you can afford it.

New claw. Getting a claw with dual elemental, 1.8+ atk speed, and ~8% crit chance will boost your damage a ton.

WED on right ring.
Gripped gloves (not enchanted, keep the projectile damage) with atk speed, life, and missing resists.
Get more resists on boots so you can get more dmg rolls on accessories, like flat dmg, crit chance, etc.
Level 20 and 20% on all of your gems. So Ice Bite, GMP, Slower Projectiles, Herald, etc.

"
Cyterizz wrote:
hey, is it worth getting 20+´quality on 21 wrath/herald of ice?

Also, wich is the correct version of vinktar flask?

Wrath level 21 adds more damage. Wrath quality adds more range.
Herald of Ice level 21 adds more damage. Herald of Ice quality adds a bit of cold % damage.
Best Vinktar is Added lightning damage to attacks, but it is also the most expensive. Next best is lightning penetration. The rest of them don't add much DPS wise aside from the nearby 10% dmg shock.
"
Cyterizz wrote:

Flask is covered in the guide if you would read it.

As for the gem, simply google it. We don't go 20 quality on wrath because all it does is add aura range. However we do go it on herald of ice because it adds increased cold damage.
Hey everyone, could use some help :)

Can someone check my gear and tell me what changes I should make with my gear? Currently i'm out of currency, but i'm farming :)
"
Hey everyone, could use some help :)

Can someone check my gear and tell me what changes I should make with my gear? Currently i'm out of currency, but i'm farming :)

More levels. 20/20 gems. I assume level 20 vendoring?
Get a 6-link corrupted rare armor with high life and resists. I paid 20-30c for one with 120 life and some cold resist, which was like 200 life less than a Belly.
You will probably want some more resist on gloves so you can take resist require off accessories. All of your accessories could use some tuning for higher WED, more life, remaining resists, and dmg rolls.
More attack speed and lightning dmg on weapon.
Wise Oak flask and eventually replace Atziri's with Vessel. 14% is like 6 chaos.
Better jewels. You only have HP and 1 dmg mod, ideally want hp and 2 dmg mod and they cost roughly 20-40c each last I checked. By level 93 (or earlier), you should have 4 of those jewels depending on your priority along with Claws of Falcon and Heartseeker for more crit.
dps in PoB?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Cyterizz wrote:

As for the gem, simply google it. We don't go 20 quality on wrath because all it does is add aura range. However we do go it on herald of ice because it adds increased cold damage.

Yes i did google the gem with 20+ qual, and i saw the aura range but i wasnt sure if it was worth it or not. Same with herald i did research before i asked

Also bout the flask, i was confused because you linked a "wrong" flask version of the one you prefered, i could not find a flask with lightning damage to attacks, i can only find to spells or am i missing something? Bcauze you wrote ATTACKS

regards
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Cyterizz wrote:

Yes i did google the gem with 20+ qual, and i saw the aura range but i wasnt sure if it was worth it or not. Same with herald i did research before i asked

Also bout the flask, i was confused because you linked a "wrong" flask version of the one you prefered, i could not find a flask with lightning damage to attacks, i can only find to spells, is added to attacks that rare?

Regards, :)
Last edited by Cyterizz on Sep 22, 2017, 4:44:11 PM
"
Cyterizz wrote:
Also bout the flask, i was confused because you linked a "wrong" flask version of the one you prefered, i could not find a flask with lightning damage to attacks, i can only find to spells, is added to attacks that rare?

I don't know if the drop rate is different between the different versions of the flask, but light dmg to attacks is the most used, so supply/demand says it is the most expensive.

Here's a search link (and yes, it is that expensive):
http://poe.trade/search/ohinogudusiwin
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 22, 2017, 5:10:18 PM
Hey, I really really enjoy your build a ton ;) I think I got everything set up just missing the helmet enchant. I just have the feeling as if I was lacking a little DPS and the guardians (tbh on a rare corr map) seem kinda impossible to me rn. Any advice or Idea what I should change? <3
Newbie questions (sorry).

I have a 5L garbage body armor. I can buy a cheap belly and attempt to 6 link or save up more exalts to get the 6l belly with the right links. I have enough jewelers to probably get the colors but probably not the links as I'm low on fuses. Which is the smarter choice?

As far as jewels, what type of damage mods should I prioritize? Crit/Multi/AtkSpd/ElemDamage?

I have Twice Enchanted rolled. Haven't done uber lab (only to merciless) but are chances of getting the helm enchant better on uber or just try my luck in merciless?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info