[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
xdemonwitch wrote:
whats better ancestral protector or orb of storm for power charges/culling/cursing ?

I would go with orb for multiple reasons.

Attack speed is already pretty great with this build. Ancestral protector and buffing attack speed more is nice, but also gives you a higher chance to run out of mana and some people already seem to have issues with that.

Orb is also going to give you power charges + a curse or even cull + curse if you prefer (think I would do this). That in the long run is going to be much more damage than just an increase to attack speed
Quick question guys, why use lycosidae when we can use a vaal spectral throw that can't be evaded?
Hi all guys, my profile is public (spectraltortix),i need some advice to upgrade my gear, i know i've to get a belly but i cant afford 6L right now and i wont loose the 6L damage from tabula so what should i do first? save for a 6l belly or upgrade something other? ty in advance
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Quick question guys, why use lycosidae when we can use a vaal spectral throw that can't be evaded?

Try it and see.

"
Tortellos wrote:
Hi all guys, my profile is public (spectraltortix),i need some advice to upgrade my gear, i know i've to get a belly but i cant afford 6L right now and i wont loose the 6L damage from tabula so what should i do first? save for a 6l belly or upgrade something other? ty in advance

20/20 gems and more levels.
Change 2 points below Finesse with 1 point near Vaal Pact.
I would trade some HP nodes for the 2 point Jewel slots. Trading 8-10% hp for 5-7% HP and 2 dmg mods is kinda nice.
Trade mana or Onslaught flask for Atziri's Promise. Trade the other for Vessel when you can afford it.
Trade Tabula for a 6-link corrupted armor with 3G1R2B and decent life and/or resists. I got one with 120 HP and some resist for like 20-30c.
And then just a lot of fine tuning like more HP on various slots.

Expensive upgrades:
6L Belly, correct Vessel, helm enchant, etc.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 19, 2017, 3:45:36 PM
You don't tell me what to do!

I'm going to read the "read this first" part second! and the "read this second" part first!!!!
"
Moosebert wrote:
You don't tell me what to do!

I'm going to read the "read this first" part second! and the "read this second" part first!!!!

As long as both are read that is what I was really going for anyway ;)
"
Vaal ST? Meh. I'd re-do your gems based on the guide.
WED on left ring and amulet.
Life on right ring.
Resists on gloves.
More life on belt, possibly more WED.
Change Mana potion to Wise Oak. If you have mana issues, get Primal Spirit for more mana or possibly mana leech passive.
For jewels, melee crit multiplier and phys damage do not help this build.

The Vaal ST was just there for me to see what it looks like I'm not actually USING it.
All those jewels are ones I crafted, the melee crit multiplier is what happens when you YOLO a jewel with an exalted orb.
anyone can check my character and tell me what should i upgrade? my profile is public and it's called "NoBullyAllowed"

i currently have 5.6k dps in my hideout and can go up to 15k but i feel like i still lack damage.

+ is Orb of storms without any modifiers really even useful? i can barely use it to get power charges and i'm pretty sure if used with spell totem it will grant way more power charges than having to sit on a mob, use it, and pray he doesn't move so you can get the charges
"
anyone can check my character and tell me what should i upgrade? my profile is public and it's called "NoBullyAllowed"

i currently have 5.6k dps in my hideout and can go up to 15k but i feel like i still lack damage.

+ is Orb of storms without any modifiers really even useful? i can barely use it to get power charges and i'm pretty sure if used with spell totem it will grant way more power charges than having to sit on a mob, use it, and pray he doesn't move so you can get the charges

Read the description of OOS.
If you feel that it is not giving charges reliably, link it with s "Increased Crititcal Strikes" gem
OOS > PCOC > IncCS

Regarding gear...
Lol, you trolling hard!
No gear on that char... lol
Hello:

How do you get your lightning dmg so high?

I only get about 1.3k but you have 6.7k within h/o

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info