Hi were GGG, AND F**K MELEE BUILDS!

This is a buff.
This is a bluff
Melee Splash isn't nerfed very much. The "nerf" will hardly be recognizable. If you were using the increased AoE gem on Melee Splash, you were doing something wrong (IMO).

As others have touched, the AoE on Melee Spash was never the (main) problem. The fact that it's a LESS multiplier, and is often used with Multistrike, another LESS multiplier gem, means that the DPS goes way more down than what's healthy.

But some of you are right, tho; I was really hoping for a melee meta, but it seems projectile builds will be the meta this patch. Again.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Hi were OP, AND FUCK GRAMMAR

Quality thread, 1/10

"
fight4anarchy wrote:

Oh and one more thing who proof reads your manifestos? It literally gave me cancer....

Well, poor you. I guess that having cancer is not enough not - you have to spread it on others by posting quality threads like this, which contain no essence and are basically you being angry and venting to your support group called General Discussion.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 28, 2017, 2:22:45 AM
Damage of Melee Splash is NOT the problem. The problem was the poor AOE of melee splash (relative to other "melee" skills) AND the poor damage of the single target skills themselves that need Melee Splash.

Lol, yes Multistrike lowers your per-hit damage but it is overall a MORE multiplier to your DPS. And for a lot of builds past a certain point getting higher APS instead of higher damage gives better returns.
Lol, you guys really complaining about a dead gem just for complain. The reason why MSplash is dead since the release of Reave is (If you do a 2 Gem comparison):

Any Signle Target Melee skill + MSplash < (DPS wise) Aoe "Melee" skill + Melee Phys DMG.

This and the fact you dont get any reward for beeing full melee killed that gem ages ago. So really no point in complaining. Dead gem remains dead..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Feb 28, 2017, 3:04:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info