Breach League Ends Tomorrow, New Divination Cards and Other News

"
ChanBalam wrote:
Play in standard

Standard ?? Whats that = lol

OK didn't realise standard mode was available ??

BUT then I have NO standard characters either...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
"
gang141 wrote:
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
So I cant log in due to new patch - was wondering said cannot create new character in this league when I tried logging in after work today...

You the league ended. New one coming in 5 days.

I realize the league ended - does that mean we cant play until Friday then ?? Cause I cannot stand the thought of logging back into Diablo 3 again ....

We will be able to play again before then, its just taking longer than normal to migrate this time. Usually we'd be back in 20 mins to an hour after the league ending.
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Play in standard

All your characters, items and whatnot are being moved to Standard right now along with everyone else's. Just wait until GGG finishes their work.
"
chieftainkys wrote:
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Play in standard

All your characters, items and whatnot are being moved to Standard right now along with everyone else's. Just wait until GGG finishes their work.

In the past (2-3 years ago) it took 20min to maybe an hour. Now-a-days it takes significantly longer. Why is that????? Because the complexity of game has grown, sheer volume of items has risen, the player-base increased significantly; all these makes for more time consuming merge.

Patience, young padawans :)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
complexity of the game lol?

I dont ever remember the items not being there after they restarted the server.

what does this mean exactly?

"
Any tabs with items in them that would exceed your stash tab allowance for the parent league become remove-only tabs.

does that mean tabs that dont exceed your stash tab allowance in the parent league do not become remove only? Why this wording? Has anyone ever known a tab to come back as not remove only? What does that even mean? that the gear got dumped into one of your normal tabs?
Downtime taking a while?

*Image of house on fire*
This is fine...
arrrrgh rollllll overrrrrr
They respond on reddit but not here..anyway,

According to Bex_GGG on reddit "It's currently held up. I don't have any estimates yet but I'll do my best to keep you updated."

source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5wkbgj/sooo_its_been_2_and_a_half_hours_when_does_league/
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

3 hours to merge leagues????
What is happening? Can someone explain?
Merge got nerfed. Its new aoe is 50% of the old one and so things take longer.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info