Breach League Ends Tomorrow, New Divination Cards and Other News

So I cant log in due to new patch - was wondering said cannot create new character in this league when I tried logging in after work today...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
kescho wrote:

But thoose information gives nothing because it only says about incoming 2.6 not about ending breach league and moving our character to standard.

GGG guys focused on new content so hard that they forget to switch leaver breach -> standard ^.^

The thread title stated "Breach league ends tomorrow" which was said from yesterday (or much earlier today if you are closer to New Zealand) and it ended a few hours ago (the rest of the details are in the first post). Of course, the merge has not happened yet.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 27, 2017, 5:32:00 PM
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
So I cant log in due to new patch - was wondering said cannot create new character in this league when I tried logging in after work today...

You the league ended. New one coming in 5 days.
when will the merge happen exactly? we waited 2 hours already ;_; i need my breach characters
For some reason your automatic time zone detector put me in UTC+0 when I'm in UTC-6, any chance you could fix that for the future?

And before some helpful player shows up to tell me I've got something setup incorrectly, I'm not using a VPN and my time zone is set correctly on my computer.
Last edited by Yajirushi62 on Feb 27, 2017, 5:58:18 PM
"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
And before some helpful player shows up

Hello. :)

"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
I'm not using a VPN and my time zone is set correctly on my computer

Which timezone is set in your account preferences?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
when will the merge happen exactly? we waited 2 hours already ;_; i need my breach characters
The GGG staff has to ctrl click to move everyone's stuff to the new remove only tabs. There are so many items to move that it does take time. You don't want them to skip your exalts and 6 links do you?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Sarno wrote:
Which timezone is set in your account preferences?

Ah, that seems to have been it.
"
gang141 wrote:
"
Hellzwraith wrote:

You the league ended. New one coming in 5 days.

I realize the league ended - does that mean we cant play until Friday then ?? Cause I cannot stand the thought of logging back into Diablo 3 again ....
In game since Minotaur League..
Play in standard
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info