[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hi, is Mark of the cat a good choice for this build?

Is cast on crit viable in with spark or something like ice nova?
Which wand base should I buy if I want to craft? I got the currency, just wondering if getting an Opal Wand over say and Imbued Wand is worth it or even good for this build.
"
Which wand base should I buy if I want to craft? I got the currency, just wondering if getting an Opal Wand over say and Imbued Wand is worth it or even good for this build.

either opal for i would go for void or opal scepters personally if u want elemental damage

if not then casting speed wand

can also do dagger platinum/golden kris
Last edited by Vaikisss on Jul 28, 2019, 10:10:30 AM
I wonder why many spell caster choose Imbued wand over the Prophecy wand, due to Prophecy’s implicit provide up to 40% which is higher than Imbued by 3%?

Im not mentioned for Opal wand because its really much expensive for +2% increased dmg.

Thanks, much appreciated for all answers.

Ps.sorry for my English.
How much button clicking does this build require? I thought Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totem would be easy in terms of just relaxing and not pressing many buttons but I gotta press the flask, totems, frostbite, frost bomb, and a movement skill buttons. Sometimes my brain can't take that much thinking and multitasking.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
How much button clicking does this build require? I thought Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totem would be easy in terms of just relaxing and not pressing many buttons but I gotta press the flask, totems, frostbite, frost bomb, and a movement skill buttons. Sometimes my brain can't take that much thinking and multitasking.
isn't build for you

and seems like the game isn't for you either u can't really play it without using atleast 1 damage skill 1 mobility skill and flasks properly
hi is the pob right cuz its show no watcher's eye or dual wans just a wand and a spirit shield so can u plz post the new pob if so :)?
Hello

I think I am gonna play it as starter in 3.8 league.

Any significant changes? Is this build still strong?

I did not see Delve to be mentioned. How does your build perform in the mine?

It should be still quite good and viable to run most maps.
Its a blast in Delve as Sparks bounce from the walls back.
"
MrKossa wrote:
Hello

I think I am gonna play it as starter in 3.8 league.

Any significant changes? Is this build still strong?

I did not see Delve to be mentioned. How does your build perform in the mine?

Should be pretty strong and viable. Nothing to drastic changed for this build.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info