[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hello, good build, i've killed Shaper for the first time,
I was wondering if you guys have ideas for a ~20ex improvment for boss killing in 5 ways Legion ?

- Bling Bling :

- Flasks Setup :

@Cycho, Vessel of viktar is awsome.
Whats is you Health / ES pool ?

I still get random deaths with 5k HP and 3k ES.
"
Pupette wrote:
I was wondering if you guys have ideas for a ~20ex improvment for boss killing in 5 ways Legion ?

- Bling Bling :

- Flasks Setup :

Let me preface by saying that you won't make back your investment on 5-ways.

Your mace has a lot of room for improvement.
Is what you ideally want. Note that a wand can have the exact same stats, but you can't wield both a wand and a non-wand.
Personally, I've made
, where the first should have been a hybrid spell damage + gain non-chaos as chaos.

You're barely using evasion, so get a new affix for your diamond flask.
Get hypothermia instead of increased critical strikes support.

Beyond that, the only good way to improve your damage is to convert to an eternity shroud build. This will likely cost around if not more than 20 ex. For build advice, just copy one of the builds from the people you can find here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=The-Eternity-Shroud&skill=Spark

If you're going for an ES build, replace your belt with a good shaper base. If you're sticking with a covenant build, get a stygian vice and a proper abyss jewel.
Last edited by Iterniam on Jul 8, 2019, 3:52:06 PM
Any thoughts on how well Pledge of Hands would work with this? Mainly going to be using this build for t2 monolith farming?

Also thinking about vaal ice nova/ice nova instead of orb of storms?
Last edited by timrclarke on Jul 9, 2019, 4:41:13 AM
should i multicraft this ring?

Last edited by desing1 on Jul 9, 2019, 4:48:36 PM
"
timrclarke wrote:
Any thoughts on how well Pledge of Hands would work with this? Mainly going to be using this build for t2 monolith farming?

Pledge of Hands should work just fine but I still think dual wielding wand or Pneuhändler with shield is better option. I don’t see the point switch to vaal ice nice instead of orb of storms.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Pupette wrote:

- Bling Bling :

- Flasks Setup :

spark isn't that great in 5 ways atleast from my testing probably needs changing the tree and then multiple inspird learnings duration buffs

but in that case ur better off rolling tornado shot or even better cyclone char and that would cost 300 exalts not 20
"
bashtart wrote:
"
timrclarke wrote:

Pledge of Hands should work just fine but I still think dual wielding wand or Pneuhändler with shield is better option. I don’t see the point switch to vaal ice nice instead of orb of storms.

Cheers for reply, I swapped from OOS to Vaal Arc, Inc crit, Cull, Onslaught and it shits all over monoliths now :)
Last edited by timrclarke on Jul 10, 2019, 7:32:25 AM
Hello Guys, thanks you for your input, it's very usefull i'll look into that !
how much ehp and tooltip dps should I aim for before tackling guardians and shaper?
I just wanted to post a quick thank you for the guide! I really had a blast playing Spark again after a long time.

I just killed Uber Elder and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Wasn't even thinking I could do it in my first set of fragments.
Mapping is really fun, besides some really narrow maps where the little sparks get stuck everywhere. And even single target is okay, the only trouble I had were the Legion Archers. But those are known to be quite hard.
Only thing I had to teach myself is to kill rough monsters offscreen and be careful here and there. I too often ran in a middle of a pack and just died.

So, thanks again, maybe I will come back to this build:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info