[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I can see a lot of people running around with HeadHunter... How is that even possible? It costs at least 50 Exalted orbs and iam not even close (13).

Is there some other way to get it? I mean farm The Doctor is taking forever and the chance of ever finding enough cards is almost 0%.

Any advise?
"
mantz88 wrote:
I can see a lot of people running around with HeadHunter... How is that even possible? It costs at least 50 Exalted orbs and iam not even close (13).

Is there some other way to get it? I mean farm The Doctor is taking forever and the chance of ever finding enough cards is almost 0%.

Any advise?

Abuse the first days of the league, make easy currency and buy exalted orbs for 1/3 of the price they are now. Simple run down of it
"
mantz88 wrote:

Any advise?
lol with the farming speed of spark 50 exalts is not even that much
Hi, was just wondering why, in the most recent PoB post for this build, that Faster Casting, Flame Dash and Arcane Surge are at levels 7, 8 and 9 respectively?
Shouldn't I take Flame Dash and faster casting to max and just have Arcane Surge at a lower level?

Also you seem to be running 4 lots of 4 gem setups in that build whereas there are only 3 items that can have 4 sockets, whereas the body has 6 and the shield and sceptre can each have 3 max unless I'm mistaken?

And there is not enough dexterity in the build to run Vaal Haste at a high level, unless we are picking up lots of dex on items. So I've dropped Vaal Haste atm because of this and the lack of sockets to run it and the other stuff.

Now I've specced out of MoM and EB the char feels pretty squishy, is there a particular number of life and ES I need to make this version work? Or perhaps more damage to get better ES leech so I can maintain my ES better or something like that?
"
Flypython wrote:
Hi, was just wondering why, in the most recent PoB post for this build, that Faster Casting, Flame Dash and Arcane Surge are at levels 7, 8 and 9 respectively?
Shouldn't I take Flame Dash and faster casting to max and just have Arcane Surge at a lower level?

Also you seem to be running 4 lots of 4 gem setups in that build whereas there are only 3 items that can have 4 sockets, whereas the body has 6 and the shield and sceptre can each have 3 max unless I'm mistaken?

And there is not enough dexterity in the build to run Vaal Haste at a high level, unless we are picking up lots of dex on items. So I've dropped Vaal Haste atm because of this and the lack of sockets to run it and the other stuff.

Now I've specced out of MoM and EB the char feels pretty squishy, is there a particular number of life and ES I need to make this version work? Or perhaps more damage to get better ES leech so I can maintain my ES better or something like that?

In PoB I am a bit lazy that is the reason I for example have not leveled Flame Dash to lvl 20 or checked if dex requirements are met.

Not sure hat you mean with too many skill setups with 3/4 sockets... I use following setup atm:

I changed my setup atm a lot so their might be some wiered stuff goin on^^

You need more life / es on all gear pieces. A warlord's mark on hit ring will do a lot for your defence.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 5, 2019, 12:42:02 AM
"
Flypython wrote:

Arcane surge is at a low level so a single dash will give you arcane surge for the damage boost.

The only way you can be squisher after speccing out of MoM and EB is if you have little to no ES. You should aim for 5k life and 1.5-2k ES. MoM was negating 30% of incoming damage, with a higher ES pool on your health you're technically mitigating 100% of that damage compared.

My gear right now for example (it's not perfect).

Last edited by Glithy on Apr 5, 2019, 1:21:13 AM
do u guys have resists capped because the gears ur linking is hardly can reach 135% of all res
"
Vaikisss wrote:
do u guys have resists capped because the gears ur linking is hardly can reach 135% of all res

There's 21 all res from the tree
So Zealotry is superior to Wrath?
Hey guys,

I'm slightly confused with the build at the moment. At first we see uniques such as below are listed:

helm -> rats nest / starkonya's etc
main hand -> doryani's
shield -> chernobog's
impulsa's for armour

Then later, it changes completely....

main hand -> cerberus limb
hubris circlet for shield
spirit shield
covenent for armour

Which one is the CORRECT one to follow? It's misleading because of two potential variants and not sure which is viable and better to use? also the gem setup for each differs and thus the requirements for dex / strength etc.

Could someone please verify which is the correct one to follow? It's my league starter and it's difficult to focus on getting a specific item, getting the attributes required / links etc.

And if both are viable, please give a breakdown of the gear to aim for for each, with gem setups for defense, offense, crit etc etc etc etc.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info