Need more games to play while poe league doesnt start

I m stuck with deus ex mankind divided now...most people voted negatively for it on steam due to the story ending...but right now (20h in) it is really nice.
Left 4 Dead 2 Versus 10v10 mode
never 100
"
OpusDiaboli wrote:
I m stuck with deus ex mankind divided now...most people voted negatively for it on steam due to the story ending...but right now (20h in) it is really nice.

it's fun just a bit small tbh xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Kenshi

X3: Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude

Mount and Blade: Warband
Last edited by Temper on Feb 26, 2017, 9:46:37 PM
The only game I've been playing consistently for the past year or so is League. I just can't get enough of Urf. I'll be back to PoE for ssf though.
Disgaea 2 has a free demo you can easily sink 200 hours into the item world.
Star Trek Online is free to play, allows you to make your own quests and zones along with a pretty deep ship customization.
Free Orion is good for 40 hours+. Its a free open source space conquest game.
Dungeon Crawl is an open source old school asci rogue clone. Quite challenging.
Titans of steel is a free retro mech game with a lot of mech customization and optimization.
Marvel heroes is a much worse version of poe. But still fun for a bit, and free.
Hearthstone is blizzards free card game. Pretty rough to start, but once you get the cards its pretty fun.
Magic Duels is a free magic the gathering client, again, without the cards you will pull your hair out in frustration until you get some decent mythics.
A free super nintendo emulator can give you access to every snes game ever made.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Just realized that Nier:Automata and Horizon:Zero Dawn release are both imminent.Worth taking a look at them on Twitch (early release)to see what you think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info