Need more games to play while poe league doesnt start

Just finished UFO: Enemy Unknown from Microprose + OpenXcom patch.

gg
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 26, 2017, 12:40:39 AM
Overwatch and Wolfenstein The New Order.
I wish new Mass Effect would release at Feb 23, not March :(
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
SUUUUPER old game , Legend of CaoCao

lool

you can find it on the internet somewhere english translated...
.. oh here:
http://the-scholars.com/viewtopic.php?t=18359

...seriously my favorite game...

its like FireEmblem .. or FinalFantasyTactics i guess..
kinda a puzzle game though..

its lame until like level 10 or something. then it gets AWESOME!
figuring out the right builds for each character is cool (Although, sure, kinda basic)

trying to get all the relic items is crazy, you gotta fulfill a side objective, in which theres like pretty much only 1 way possible for it to be done... its like a puzzle

and theres one mission where a super OP dude is MEANT to die (he dies historically) but you can save him and then hes totally OP rest the game, but theres like ONLY ONE WAY to do it, took like 30 trys for me or something like that

and getting The Jade Seal was crazy, like 30+ trys, theres probably only that one way to do it, gotta build the army's gear the right way and deploy them in the right order

game is oooold and probably youre too nooblet to like it :P :P :P
but its seriously the best designed game IVE EVER SEEN HANDS DOWN
Last edited by CaoMengde on Feb 26, 2017, 2:43:04 AM
Final fantasy games (especially 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13) if you have not played them (but skip X-2, XIII-2 and -3).

Grim Dawn - ARPG

Old tactical games, available on emulators, like Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Advance/Tactics Advance 2, Fire Emblem, Tactics Ogre

When it comes to emulatios, Breath of Fire 1/2/3/4

Castlevanias

Borderlands, I liked both 1, 2 and pre-sequel as well (waiting for 3rd)

Divine Divinity (first one)

Dragon Age 1 and 2

Fables

Maybe some games from nintendo? Like some Mario RPG games, Zeldas, Kirby?
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Feb 26, 2017, 2:56:58 AM
Witcher 3 will take you all the time
Games I play when not PoE : RimWorld, Darkest Dungeon, Orcs Must Die! Unchained, Defense Grid 2, Tharsis and Overwatch. Props to GGG to make me choose PoE most of the time :D
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 26, 2017, 4:40:34 AM
runescape

can play it afk while playing poe at same time (2 monitors)
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Chronicon. I played through this a week ago or so and had a lot of fun. Took me 26 hours to get my first character to level 100. Its a singleplayer/local split screen arpg, with several classes and lots of build possibility with some kind of rift endgame system. I say its worth a look if you like arpgs. I think Ziggy was streaming it today too, or was.

Been playing this a bit too... Poison meta ftw :)
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
HoockBr wrote:
My favorites are
1-PoE (dãhh)
2-Elders Scroll Skyrin
3-Terraria (still waiting for OtherWorld)
4-Dota

But im kind bored of all, and or waiting for updates, need more games to play.

Any tips on a game that looks like Skyrin? Or any other good game u guys playing while waiting for 2.6?
What are your top favorite active games u playing?

Grim Dawn - You will not regret it.
"
HoockBr wrote:
Any tips on a game that looks like Skyrin? Or any other good game u guys playing while waiting for 2.6?
What are your top favorite active games u playing?

Fallout 3 is almost exactly like Skyrim... except for setting. Same engine. Same interface. Same quest system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info