Need more games to play while poe league doesnt start

My favorites are
1-PoE (dãhh)
2-Elders Scroll Skyrin
3-Terraria (still waiting for OtherWorld)
4-Dota

But im kind bored of all, and or waiting for updates, need more games to play.

Any tips on a game that looks like Skyrin? Or any other good game u guys playing while waiting for 2.6?
What are your top favorite active games u playing?
Last edited by HoockBr on Feb 25, 2017, 8:55:52 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2017, 4:43:57 AM
I cracked open Borderlands... not 2... the original. Not a bad re-play.
Fired up Starcraft 2 for the first time in a few years this past week.

If I have to recommend a game it's always Mount & Blade: Warband with the Prophecy of Pendor mod. You won't get anywhere between now and 2.6 tho.
We tested it extensively
Pillars of Eternity

Divinity Original Sin

Both great Story and Entertaining
Bought Witcher 3 goty edition off gog for $35 so playing that atm. Great game so far. Especially so if you like Skyrim.
If you are a fan of the movie Alien I highly recommend alien isolation...Play it on hard then nightmare... probably one of the most atmospheric games I have ever played and I believe the story is as good as the original movie

For a complete mindless blast I'd recommend EDF 4.1... something about blowing up gigantic insects never seems to get old
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Feb 25, 2017, 9:49:35 PM
The Gothic series used to be the main rival of Elder Scrolls. If you like making the local non-respawning wildlife extinct to max out XP, and cynical stories, they are amazing. Also you can clear out a high level dungeon at a low character level with clever tactics, find an endgame sword that requires 80 strength, and thus have something to grind towards. Gothic 2 is usually said to be the best of them. Risen 1 (spiritual successor) is also great, and Gothic 3 has by far the biggest world and the most choices to make (you can overthrow the orcs that took over the world, or crush the human rebellion, or just serve a god even more evil than the orcs). The northern third of Gothic 3s continent has a bit of a Skyrim feel to it. But don't go any further than that as the Risen sequels suck. Gothic 4 and the Gothic 3 add-on also suck.

http://the-protectors.webs.com
is a 100% free Warlords Battlecry mod that because the devs were generous,includes the main game. It has real time stratgy but can be played mostly as an action RPG because you can make OP heroes that solo-kill enemy bases. Did I mention there's more than a dozen very distinct playable races? It's a really good way to get the best of both worlds for free, especially since you only need material for a week or so.
Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the east.
I love to play that whenever I'm bored or the internet is gone. Quite old, still awesome. Hot-seat rounds with that one are lots of fun!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Im playing Shadowverse TCG atm ( 100% free to play, no ptw. Looks like Heartstone) and diablo 2 private server with higher difficult.
Chronicon. I played through this a week ago or so and had a lot of fun. Took me 26 hours to get my first character to level 100. Its a singleplayer/local split screen arpg, with several classes and lots of build possibility with some kind of rift endgame system. I say its worth a look if you like arpgs. I think Ziggy was streaming it today too, or was.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Feb 25, 2017, 10:47:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info