"On 2.6, Over 100 unique items have been rebalanced" Which unique item do you Hope to be part of it?

Which item holds a place in your heart and that you feel should be part of these 100 rebalanced unique items?

Also, why do you think it belongs there

Here is a link where you can make a unique itemhttp://poedb.tw/us/item-gen.php
So if you want to make a rebalanced version feel free to post it

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 25, 2017, 8:29:01 PM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 11:47:53 AM
Here would be my 2 hopes:

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Quecholli, without a doubt.

One of these days I'll be able to make a real, true end-game(ish) build with it. It keeps getting better and better but it's just not quite there yet.

---

The easiest change would be to make the corpse explosion an "innate skill" (ala WI) that can be supported with support gems in Quecholli, but that might actually be too OP.

If the explosions procced other explosions AND/OR the explosions were able to proc from degen damage or secondary damage, that would also make it extremely viable.

Failing both of those (heavy mechanical/code changes), just giving it stats that work for casters would work. Generic fire% damage would be the easiest. With a narrow view, it should exist as an interesting option for DD-esque-casters that have maximized fire/elemental tree and gear investment.
Last edited by pneuma on Feb 25, 2017, 10:51:36 PM
SotS, obviously.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
SotS, obviously.

What would you possibly do to rebalance it, though? It's build-defining -- changing SotS would be like changing Facebreakers.
Alpha's Howl
SOUL MANTLE 3D ART NAAAOOOWW!!

SOUL MANTLE 3D ART LIKE 3 YEARS AGO!!!

Last edited by CaoMengde on Feb 26, 2017, 2:16:16 AM
Voidhome. Don't use it but it is among the most trash-tastic uniques out there. Take it out or something, its just terrible.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Give me something fireball related. Not something brokenly stuipd OP. Just strong enough to give the skill an extra nudge to direct damage. I'd like that :)
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
1. Terminus Est

2. Dyadus

3. Wings of Entropy

4. Thunderfist

5. Slitherpinch

Will just go with those for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info