How many characters do you have?

22 above 80. Usually I make 2 chars per league. I keep around 5 playable in standard.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Max number allowed without buying extra character slots.

Have around 4 characters that I delete and remake every new league.

Rest of them are "for science".

ditto
Git R Dun!
52. That includes variant builds such as Clawitch and Clawrauder (I think I lack a Clawtemplar), and a range of others, plus a handful of purely racing characters, and one utility character. As a rule, I don't delete characters, though I may delete one just to reuse it from lvl 1. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Not enough. Recently (not refering to the past 4 seconds) deleted a few that were below level 25. I played only one build twice, but that was because I tested it late in prophecy and wanted to use it as a decent essence starter. Well, the final build differed a bit from the original though.
My favourite build? My current goddess unleashed blade flurry assassin. Since I usually try out pretty weird stuff, this one is by far the most successful.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I have to delete old characters IF I want to play new one.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I was at max last week. Then I bought 4 slots and deleted 3 characters. That gives me 7 empty slots to use for the next couple leagues.
One of each class on STD+one necro on HC, i guess my goal is to have 1 of each subclass with uberlabs completed.. one day.

Right now my Shadow is the only one lacking uberlab.

I have deleted several 90+ characters but who the hell needs 7-8 90+ Witches?? :D
d:-D*
Sheesh. I'm just on 2 characters.
I don't know how many characters I have but it's way more than any normal person should ever need.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"How many characters do you have?"

All of them ;)
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info