How many characters do you have?

9 characters.

I like to reuse names, so I delete a few of my characters, and also dislike having to scroll through my characters since it doesn't automatically put the most recently used one at the top.

So... 9 characters.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I have about 22 characters across 2 accounts because I'm weird like that. 14 of them are lvl 90+
Yes that's several years worth of trial and error (I know, I know, some of you no-lifers can get that much in 1 month...). But that's only half the fun! You know what the other half is? Free skill point resets after every league! In just a few more days, I'll have 22 characters that I can do whatever I want with and don't have to level!
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Feb 25, 2017, 7:49:03 PM
"
Pukebeard wrote:
I just started playing and realize that without full resets of skill points I may eventually have many characters of the same class to try different things.

To you veterans out there, do you maintain several characters?

you get a full respec about once every 3 months, its enough to keep every character uve levelled current if you want to keep them current but little enough that youll have many chars of the same class no doubt.

I maintain over 20, dunno how many exactly.
"
I have about 22 characters across 2 accounts because I'm weird like that. 14 of them are lvl 90+
Yes that's several years worth of trial and error (I know, I know, some of you no-lifers can get that much in 1 month...). But that's only half the fun! You know what the other half is? Free skill point resets after every league! In just a few more days, I'll have 22 characters that I can do whatever I want with and don't have to level!

Oh wow.. that good to know. Thanks for the info!
i have reached the maximum number of charachters of an account. how many is that?
have not bought any extra charachter slots. instead i delete one of my charachters when i create a new.
"
kompaniet wrote:
i have reached the maximum number of charachters of an account. how many is that?
have not bought any extra charachter slots. instead i delete one of my charachters when i create a new.

I believe that is 24
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Seventy-one

I wish there was a way for me to sort/filter the characters by ascendancy, class, and/or level.

Every league i use my supporter pack points to buy 7 character slots, and then make one character per class -- that's been the plan, i've strayed.
Last edited by MBata on Feb 25, 2017, 10:33:19 PM
about 6 I used to keep a lot around 85 - 92. Mostly keeping them just so i can test builds when passive respects come along. Since the game is re balancing often keeping most builds because they used to be fun is really unnecessary for me :) I like my perma progress to be seen in items that i have gathered rather than characters i have leveled
I have a level 100 Shadow, and a level 93 Templar.

So, two.
Max number allowed without buying extra character slots.

Have around 4 characters that I delete and remake every new league.

Rest of them are "for science".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info