Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How many characters do you have?

I just started playing and realize that without full resets of skill points I may eventually have many characters of the same class to try different things.

To you veterans out there, do you maintain several characters?
Last edited by Pukebeard on Feb 25, 2017, 3:38:41 PM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 8:22:18 PM
35 and growing...little by little.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I have ten characters at the moment. Six of them are endgame characters, created in and out of various leagues. Three are low-level characters I started but didn't play very much. One is a near-endgame hardcore character I created in a two-week race way back in open beta.

I'm going to create a new character in the legacy league, but I will likely delete one of the low-level characters and use that name.
"
databeaver wrote:
I have ten characters at the moment. Six of them are endgame characters, created in and out of various leagues. Three are low-level characters I started but didn't play very much. One is a near-endgame hardcore character I created in a two-week race way back in open beta.

I'm going to create a new character in the legacy league, but I will likely delete one of the low-level characters and use that name.

CoolStoryBOB
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
35 and growing...little by little.

35??? Wow.. What's your favorite class and build currently, and of all time?
"
Pukebeard wrote:
35??? Wow.. What's your favorite class and build currently, and of all time?

My favorite currently is SRS Necromancer, but of all time, I am not sure since I made so many builds that each bring something unique to the table.

Edit: I am focusing on my 35th character (already have made the character but is at level 1) in 2.6 and it will be on Raider Cyclone with Ngamahu axe w/ Xoph's blood.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 25, 2017, 4:14:33 PM
Eight. I delete any chars I get bored of that are <lvl 90 and sell their gear if I have duplicates in standard (I'm a collector). For example I had a GG whispering ice guy who I deleted bc I hate the playstyle but I kept all the gear for no reason, lol.

I keep chars who still have their full set of gear, who are 90+, who I enjoy playing, and which have not had their builds broken by balance changes. Hence why I only have 8 left. Probably made 30+ chars at least to 85 and 15 or so to 90+.
15-20 or so

Profile open
No Problem,
Exile
Currently 2, I play hardcore only and I delete my characters when they die.
a quick count reveals 28
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info