*Rant* The thing I hate the most about my career in video games

"
sarahaustin wrote:
After all the pro Trump stuff you spewed, well deserved. Why pay you if someone else is gonna do it for free? Capitalism, right? The cheaper the better.

You seem bitter af. (unless you are joking, if you were joking that would be funny).

If you think that his views are wrong and you want to say to him that he is facing difficulty because the system he supports or something like that, you could have told him without sounding like an a-hole.

Doing things this way nobody will listen to you even if you were right in the end, you might feel good but it's totally counterproductive.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

It gets old i'm early 20s and want out. Yes I make decent like $50 an hour or more depending whos hiring our services. My plan is open a restaurant next. I have chain idea.

That's amazing good luck in your project, I wish you great sucess.

You could be a crane operator and stay in construction field. We have a mobile crane actually and I know lots of them. Operator usually get $65-90. Like high rise operators is closer to $90. Not very physical just lots of stress. I mean you can cause millions in damage and deaths with one mistake.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 25, 2017, 5:17:15 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You could be a crane operator and stay in construction field. We have a mobile crane actually and I know lots of them. Operator usually get $65-90. Like high rise operators is closer to $90. Not very physical just lots of stress. I mean you can cause millions in damage and deaths with one mistake.

I would not get allowed to operate such a machine. Because of my epilepsy I am forbidden to drive heavy trucks, machinery and everything that could be dangerous for me or for people around. xD It's the part that I could cause milions in damage and deaths with one mistake that won't be good in my hands.
"
After all the pro Trump stuff you spewed, well deserved. Why pay you if someone else is gonna do it for free? Capitalism, right? The cheaper the better.

That was mean, Sarah. I thought you were better than that.

Censored.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Your salinity truly has no bounds. You're even bringing your salt into completely unrelated topics. You're hysterical. Or, you're trolling.

If you're trolling, then bravo. Because you've succeeded in making the left appear even dumber than it was originally perceived to be by many here. And I approve of your work here. There is a certain political discussion forums where I'm busy doing exactly that with a sock puppet account. Absolutely, freaking, hilarious. If you're doing that here (secret troll fist bump, my alma mater is /pol/). If that's what you're doing you can send me a PM and we can talk if you want. I won't bring it up if you do, troll's honor.

@kolyaboo, there is a reason that computer science type fields, or anything to do with gaming/programming are falling out style. You might want to consider making smart phone apps and selling them. The kid who made angry birds is never going to have to work again.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 25, 2017, 9:22:45 PM
"
@kolyaboo, there is a reason that computer science type fields, or anything to do with gaming/programming are falling out style. You might want to consider making smart phone apps and selling them. The kid who made angry birds is never going to have to work again.

Not me; diablo. Everyone gets us confused. We need to get different avatars. I'm in insurance. :)

Though I have little to contribute to this thread other than castigating Sarah Austin since I don't know about the field, I think MrSmiley is onto something here.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"

Not me; diablo. Everyone gets us confused. We need to get different avatars. I'm in insurance. :)

Though I have little to contribute to this thread other than castigating Sarah Austin since I don't know about the field, I think MrSmiley is onto something here.

Will change my avatar in 3.0.0.

Oh I know, I will pick (if they will be avaiable) one of those new guys from Oriath who looks like ancients Nazi with bracero on their arm. I'm sure Sarah will be delighted to picture me as a fascist, her wet dream come true.

ah I also think MrSmiley is onto something too.

and ahhh mobile games... yes some people makes money with it, but there's millions who will stay on the selves without selling at all. Most people remain terribly poor on that market.
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 25, 2017, 10:08:36 PM
That's too bad as I have an idea for a game (simple).
Censored.
I just want to make a mobile game like "Flappy Birds" and retire big time in a remote Nicaraguan beach house.
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info