Trade System in Chinese servers inferior to PoE Trade indexer??

"
Asmosis wrote:
To allow easy async trading means drops have to be balanced to compensate.

You like finding items you can use? too bad!

Can't have that if you can use currency to buy the item you want from the 1/1000 person who was lucky enough to pick up what used to be considered a junk unique.

Remove the word "async" from your post and you just described PoE. Good luck ever getting a Mjolnir or any other high tier unique in SSF. Trading is easy, there's an AH people can search and find exactly what they want, they just have to spend a few minutes interacting with another person. The game has already been balanced around this. Making the process async would barely change things, it would just add more people to the trading pool who otherwise can't be bothered dealing with people directly. Supply would spike but so would demand.
Yeah, PoE already has "auction" everyone uses anyway. Also, auction was cancer on D3, because you were just hoarding gold without being able to spend them on items, while PoE has crafting currency and thats a huge difference.
my understanding was you couldnt search for exact things in the china version right? Like you can search for an ambusher with % phys, but you cant specify the numbers, you just get presented with a random heap of ambushers with % phys on them and you have to sort through the bunch and see if anything looks like the sort of item you are looking for?

I think one of the devs said its easier to make the trade, cause they got the little window thing, but its harder to find the item. I think they likened it to a car boot sale, rummage through the junk and oh, found something interesting maybe that works. Where as what we have is plug in exactly 280+ pdps, 1.75aps, 8.5% crit chance on any dagger base with a buyout of less than 5 exalts and show me online and offline non corrupted plus open a second tab with a live search that gives me the whoops if anything comes on the market matching this exact spec, but you have to copy paste the whisper message into your game and then jump to the dudes hideout.

that was my understanding anyway, maybe im wrong.
PoE Trade is a poor system compared to any trading system I know.
Chinese system is better than the trash NZ.
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I think one of the devs said its easier to make the trade, cause they got the little window thing, but its harder to find the item. that was my understanding anyway, maybe im wrong.

My cynical side says that it is probably gameable so you find gg items and buy them for relative peanuts if you know how to do it.

I am curious how populated the china server is? On one hand I am happy for GGG to make bucks, on the other the whole pay2live thing (as I_NO put it) sounds pretty awful from a poe f2p business model perspective.
"
ladish wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I think one of the devs said its easier to make the trade, cause they got the little window thing, but its harder to find the item. that was my understanding anyway, maybe im wrong.

My cynical side says that it is probably gameable so you find gg items and buy them for relative peanuts if you know how to do it.

I am curious how populated the china server is? On one hand I am happy for GGG to make bucks, on the other the whole pay2live thing (as I_NO put it) sounds pretty awful from a poe f2p business model perspective.

ya fuck that pay2live shit, is that what it takes to sell a game over there? Thats the sort of culture they have where they need that for it to work?

fucking hell, forget mexico, were gonna need a bigger wall.
"
666lol666 wrote:

Lol, in POE you buy 99,9999995 of your items because you don't find shit. If you like finding items you can use yourself I wish you a lot of fun in SSF!

Are you seriously telling me you have to buy every gear piece even after the broken masters got introduced?

Holy shit.
Perception is reality.
poe.trade is serviceable but its not that great. There are times it works, then there are times it makes you want to break something.

If that window could be opened anywhere and you get your currency or item in a special tab, that would be pretty neat. Obviously we don't really know anything about it. I don't believe the hideout, open trade window, accept trade.."player interaction" is exactly worth it.

"
e1337donkey wrote:
poe.trade is serviceable but its not that great. There are times it works, then there are times it makes you want to break something.

If that window could be opened anywhere and you get your currency or item in a special tab, that would be pretty neat. Obviously we don't really know anything about it. I don't believe the hideout, open trade window, accept trade.."player interaction" is exactly worth it.

poe.trade totaly sucks ... we need auction house / exchange / market

most of poe.trade sellers "playing another league - afk - dnd - etc... why do fuck you selling stuff on standard or other league if you dont want to swap there for trade ... and there is lot of online seller on poe.trade but they dont exist in game or they are not online at all ... and "trollers with prices"

wtf ...
GGG, WTF?

You give your new Chinese customers trading tools and we get jack shit? I'm really pissed off over this, Chris and team.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info