Trade System in Chinese servers inferior to PoE Trade indexer??

"
What is that window

Tabs from left to right:

Trade Market Search -> My Shop -> Received Bids -> Submitted Bids

In this snapshot, the player is on submitted bids tab. The player is placing a bid on the crimson jewel the player found in the trade market.
"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive" - Jordan Peterson(2018)

IGN:TheSnowofWinterFell
Last edited by horusray on Feb 24, 2017, 5:40:08 PM
Inferior in what way? For the buyer, the seller - or the game as a whole?

Too easy trading = canser to any hack'n slash ARPG.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Sorry but I call this BS! That is just a great system and if I would be able to read those chinese signs I would jump over to china-servers right now and would never look back to the old servers with their horrible trading chore!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:

Sorry but I call this BS! That is just a great system and if I would be able to read those chinese signs I would jump over to china-servers right now and would never look back to the old servers with their horrible trading chore!

Exactly WHAT is BS?

I didn't comment the Chinese trading platform once in my post. I was just asking questions, and added a general "warning" that many players seems to forget in this "I want to buy fast and sell fast" chase.

Looking at the pictures and link, I can't say I really understand 100% how it works, and how the trades themselves are executed. But someone (read; the OP) used the word "inferior" in the thread title, and I was just wondering why.

It may very well be a great system. But I do not know how exact the indexer work, if they can trade offline or if there's any auctions going on. Pictures like that give me more questions than aswers. But feel free to enlighten me.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Feb 24, 2017, 6:12:33 PM
Wait... there is Chinese version of PoE? o_O
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Exactly WHAT is BS?

I didn't comment the Chinese trading platform once in my post. I was just asking questions, and added a general "warning" that many players seems to forget in this "I want to buy fast and sell fast" chase.

I was talking about that general "warning" because it really looked like a straight fuck the Chinese trading platform comment at least to me!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
"
666lol666 wrote:

I was talking about that general "warning" because it really looked like a straight fuck the Chinese trading platform comment at least to me!

Well, then I was unclear or you misinterpreded the meaning. As I said, I do not know how detailed their indexer are or how/when the trades are executed, so it's impossible for me to know if theChinese version is "too easy".

But, again, "too easy" trading is canser, yet trading as a consept is a must.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Just like D3 and MMO's.

To allow easy async trading means drops have to be balanced to compensate.

You like finding items you can use? too bad!

Can't have that if you can use currency to buy the item you want from the 1/1000 person who was lucky enough to pick up what used to be considered a junk unique.
Last edited by Asmosis on Feb 24, 2017, 7:05:19 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Just like D3 and MMO's.

Can't have that if you can use currency to buy the item you want from the 1/1000 person who was lucky enough to pick up what used to be considered a junk unique.

Lol, in POE you buy 99,9999995 of your items because you don't find shit. If you like finding items you can use yourself I wish you a lot of fun in SSF!
"
Asmosis wrote:

Just like D3 and MMO's.

again, I point out poe.trade is a thing. It's not AH easy/fast as it is right now, but you can most certainly find most anything you want.

and on the MMO front, AHes are a boon for 90% of MMOs. Nearly all MMOs have an AH of some sort, and for most of them it's a blessing( like for EverQuest), and for others it falls as flat as D3s.

Though this chinese system does intrigue me. Like Phrazz, I am not sure how it all works or if offline trading is a thing on that server. I would be interested in their indexer more than it's ease of buying(if it is easier).
Path of Exile is STILL one of the most hardcore, time-greedy, soul-crushingly unfair games on the pc today. - CharanJaydemyr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info