A better nerf to Vaal Discipline

"
Boem wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:

So there are two kids, one has a toy, one doesn't. Instead of giving the kid without a toy one, I take away the toy from the second kid.

That's basically the Life vs CI argument.

Leave Vaal Disc as it is, buff life.

U mad though?

Life vs CI discussion is about opportunity cost comparing the two options and has nothing to do with
"one having a toy while the other does not"

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm never mad :> looking forward to having one more free gem slot.

I'll correct myself, the Life vs CI argument is a bit more complex, like you say. In this case though regarding Vaal Disc, you're taking something away that basically hurts one group without really helping or balancing the other.

U mad that I'm not mad?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Darksagex wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
So it has no ES on it anymore or what? So its a useless gem now? Someone explain! Im dumb!

That's basically it. Discipline will only give uninterrupted regen now. Useless gem.

Wow, that really does make it useless...should be the other way around, tons of temporary ES but no uninterrupted regen.

Spoiler
Here, have a cookie.
"
Perq wrote:
Haha. :D

Vaal Discipline is still better than any other regeneration method that life has to it's disposal. It always was ridiculous that it stacked on top of regular Discipline.

^ This!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Darksagex wrote:

U mad that I'm not mad?

Nah just triggered by your lack of logic.

Which that post aptly demonstrates again.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:

U mad that I'm not mad?

Nah just triggered by your lack of logic.

Which that post aptly demonstrates again.

Peace,

-Boem-

Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
So it has no ES on it anymore or what? So its a useless gem now? Someone explain! Im dumb!

That's basically it. Discipline will only give uninterrupted regen now. Useless gem.

Wow, that really does make it useless...should be the other way around, tons of temporary ES but no uninterrupted regen.

Spoiler
Here, have a cookie.

Sorry I'm not seeing how this is useless. Is it because it's not obviously best in slot for every ES build to use now? You can still use it to regen ES quickly on a build that doesn't leech.
Yes like i said, then again your no special snowflake, these forums trigger me constantly when it comes to logic and educated deductions based on actual mechanical and balance knowledge.

#MakeWreaclastGreatAgain
#PoeCommunityFirstPlace

Peace,

-Boem-
I agree with it needing a nerf but it is sad to see it go for vaal RF builds.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
I agree with it needing a nerf but it is sad to see it go for vaal RF builds.

Let's not pretend this redesign isn't a direct assault on this build :p as well as other ES builds bursting down bosses within the time-frame vaal disc allowed.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Darksagex wrote:
"
Phantomforce wrote:

running 22k ES every couple of seconds make sense to you? thanks god it will be nerfed, im predicting an ocean of tears from entitled kids and its gonna be glorious :D

I've never had 22k ES ^.^ especially not every two seconds.

DismantleTime has 15k HP with his Marauder, no shield. Legacy League with Legacy Kaom's? This is a buff ;) Now everyone can run around with at least 12k HP. Consider life buffed? :>

everyone can afford to buy vaal discipline but most players wont be able to afford legacy kaoms so try harder next time :D i am waiting for "vaal constitution" that gives 900 flat life for a couple of seconds because how else can copy pasta build sheeple deal with endgame content???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info