[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Hey guys, This wasn't really a good start of a league for me haha.

First off, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of weeks. I've been having some issues with my health. Worst stuff should be fine now, so I hope to be playing again and updating the guide. I'm really tired at the moment however, but I just wanted to know that once I've rested up, I'll most likely answer all the questions, update the things I couldn't do etc.

Sorry, and thanks for still replying and everything :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
What leveling gear should I buy?
Hey mate

just wondering I'm running a very expensive dual strike build wanting to transition into this
because it looks amazing can you advice me if it will work with daggers or unqiue dependant
if you just have a look over my items and let me know if this would work?

thanks
reserved
Mantux31: Ewar's Mirage is amazing for leveling. Other then that, anything works really. I personally like a well rolled Goldrim or Asenath's Mark as a hat, Tabula as a body armour, Sadima's touch for a serious damage boost(early on, those gloves are really strong), and whatever boots I can get my hands on(as long as they've movement speed, I'm satisfied).

Summerhood: Sure, that'd work great. Might want to swap out Starkonja's for a rare with health/resist. Unless I counted wrong, you are not capped on fire/lig res(and will be undercapped in ele weakness maps).
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Awà wrote:
Hello there !

Starting this build this morning and i'm rly liking it so far. I'm currently level 36 and the only little problem is mana, got herald of ice & hatred so mana already reserved and if I whirlind blades too much i'm oom or I can't stay on my frost blades without being oom soon.. will it be fixed later with levels? it is because of items or nodes etc ?

Thanks for your tips.

Hey, try to link the multistrike gem! It solved my mana problems in the beginning :D
Thanks for your answer Jack_Man ! Yeah today I got multistrike and my ascendency but I still got to use my mana potion every 10secs wtf :-/ sometimes I desactive my hatred to not have to do that damn.. ! Someone got other idea ?
Very interesting guide, good work! I recently got into this game and wanted to find a build I could follow while I get my bearings. I understand Ill probably make some mistakes but my main question is: Is this a build you would recommend to a fresh player? Starting out Id like to have some sort of plan to follow. Ive read through the guide and many of the questions that have been asked and Im starting to understand bits, but if anyone has any ideas for someone new Id love some input.
"
Awà wrote:
Thanks for your answer Jack_Man ! Yeah today I got multistrike and my ascendency but I still got to use my mana potion every 10secs wtf :-/ sometimes I desactive my hatred to not have to do that damn.. ! Someone got other idea ?

Get the Soul Raker node in the skill tree. 0.8% mana leech. Once I got that I have zero issues with mana, even with Hatred + HoI mana reservations.
Macmon -

I used this build as a league starter. Really great to play, first time ever done uber lab solo:) Most fun build I ever had. Im at tier 10 maps right now and have really cheap equipment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info