I Hate this game again

"
mark1030 wrote:
I looked at your linked thread and I think the reason for your dps dropping with the dagger is because the sword has build in multistrike and accuracy. So you are comparing a 4 link to a 3 link and probably dropped your chance to hit so are missing more often. And the faster weapon gets more dps from attack speed on the tree than the slower weapon.

And it's not supposed to be easy to get all the challenges. Getting to 24 is easy. Getting to 36 is much harder and getting to 40 is for people who play a ton and trade a lot. It'll be interesting to see how the SSF players do in challenges when that gets implemented. Hitting 40 will be almost impossible when you can't bypass rng with trading.

As stated, i trashed that character and made a new one, one that DOESNT have dps drops for no reason, thats not the point of this thread.
I hate this game about 50 times per league. Then I get....that drop
"
You're doing things on your own, You aren't meant too. You're meant to trade that's the entire point of the economy.

To trade.

^ This! Sadly poe is the most ssf unfriendly game on the planet. It's only 10% hack & slay and 90% trading (aka ripoff newbies).
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
I looked at your linked thread and I think the reason for your dps dropping with the dagger is because the sword has build in multistrike and accuracy. So you are comparing a 4 link to a 3 link and probably dropped your chance to hit so are missing more often. And the faster weapon gets more dps from attack speed on the tree than the slower weapon.

And it's not supposed to be easy to get all the challenges. Getting to 24 is easy. Getting to 36 is much harder and getting to 40 is for people who play a ton and trade a lot. It'll be interesting to see how the SSF players do in challenges when that gets implemented. Hitting 40 will be almost impossible when you can't bypass rng with trading.

As stated, i trashed that character and made a new one, one that DOESNT have dps drops for no reason, thats not the point of this thread.

There IS a reason for DPS drop. Game mechanics (and math numbers).
It's just you who are that ignorant and stubborn to realise, understand and acknowledge this.

Same goes for your whole "game experience".
You have wrong mindset for this game.
In other words: a lot of unreasonable expectations mixed with expected hand-holding.

You still don't want to sort out all of your misunderstandings and fill the spaces in "game knowledge".
Yet you're calling PoE "SHIT". Purrfect.
You didn't even bother to learn about the removal of difficulties in upcoming expansion, yet you've posted unreasond and not thought-out suggestion "remove X because I don't like it".

Your "hate" to this game won't simply go away because of your EGO.
Start with changing your views (maybe even life views and behaviour) and expectations.
Find something that entertains you in PoE, brings the feeling of "achieving", etc.
Or just stop torturing everybody (you, for obvious reasons, and other people by creating such threads) and quit playing this awful game.
It is that simple.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info