I Hate this game again

This whole god damn league has been nothing but shit.

First, go take a look at this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787287

Things NEVER got better from there, ever.

Why am i posting this now? Becuase i snapped, i finally snapped today. For no reason whatsoever my game crashed in the middle of an uberlab run, with double prophecy (tome in final room, and double enchant use). Yup, just lost an uber run, half a bar of xp at level 90, 2 prophecies... Becuase of a random crash.

I have been stuck on 29 challenges for the last 6 weeks, i famred for 3 days to get the 12 lich cards i needed, then still had to buy the last 3 becuase theres no reason for divs to be THAT hard to farm.

I Ran merciless cremetorium for a week, ran over 100 crematorium maps, all chiseled, and alched to at least 100-120% quant, i burned out all my alches and chaos to do it... Do you know how many chains that bind i have ot show for this? -1- A statistically impossibility, i got ONE, FUCKING, CARD.

But thats not all, despite running every single connected map, i somehow managed to not get a single drop on most of the right side of the atlas, i have 19 completed red maps for challenges, 19, and thats after fighting through AFK, price fixing, etc in trades through poe.trade, i got so fed up of messging someone and getting "This player is AFK, this player has DND mode enabled, this player is aprice fixing prick".

But thats still not all, i got a decently rolled belly pretty early in the league, and after giving up on my first build i decided to ply a very easy cyclone build i found, and the belly woudl be berfect... so every single fusing i got i threw at it... In the end i wish i hadnt becuase im pretty sure i threw away over 3000 fusings, could have jsut master crafted and been happy.

Going back to the atlas, i will never reach the shaper in this league, never. The only guardian I've even reached through solo play was minotaur, twice. Both times were pure luck. With 94% chance to drop a higher tier map i got -2- guardian maps this ENTIRE league, over 2 lvl 90 characters. But... Its funny, becuase LAST league, with only 50% chance to drop maps i got FUCKING -4- hydra maps on my FIRST hydra run. It wasnt even vaaled! I just ran an alched, unchisled map and got -4- to replace it last league.

So... here are some challenges i will NEVER be able to compelte because of time, and trash RNG: 10k maps, im 1/3rd the way through this, i dont have the time to dedicate to more then a dozen or so maps a night, thanks for thinking about the players who dont have 20 hours a day to stream and play your game. Farm endgame grinds: Well, i already said i dont have anything for guardians, my game crashes when i try to run lab, and breach mobs? Thats a whole other thing. Shaper, again, no guardians, no endgame, cant even trade for them. ID breach items, specifically, chaos, becuase chayula breachs DO NOT SPAWN, when they do i get MAYBE 1 shard, i currently have 40ish, from 3 months worth of farming, 40. And, on that note, this means that with such low amounts of shards, and almsot no time to farm anymore, no way to upgrade unique items. So, all the farming based challenges are out, all the ID challenges... That leaves the random chance once, sextant mods, nemesis, one of the hardest to get in game, great, wlel i havnt found a sextant in over a week so... auto exclude. Vaal jewels, well i COULD do this one if i had vaals drop, ever. I have a stash tab of JUST jewels, but no vaals.

But hey... new league is right around the corner, who knows, maybe i will get better RNG! I won't, but i can pretend to have hoeps and dreams.

Here's a little suggestion for the next league: Take out cruel. Just... Take it out for ONE league. Keeping ind mind this next league is goign to have -17- leagues worth of content, all scattered around, in a way that already requires more grinding then any previous league (since it has ALL 17). Hell, take out normal/merciless too, jsut have one, slowly progressivly harder difficulty from act 1 to act 4, have us run labs at each town from acts 1-4, jsut locking the ifnal one til we compelte uberlabs in maps, like normal. As for bandit rewards, i dunno, jsut let us pick 3 rewards once we compelte the quest? Point is, have one jsut for fun, no overly grindy leveling process league because dropping 6 new acts on us.

P.S. Had to get up and leave my PC halfway through typing this and lost the momentum fueled by anger i had when i started, still pissed at this game though, screw you, screw this league, i hate everything, goodnight.
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 6:31:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What the fuck are you even ranting about?

3.0 has no cruel, no merciless, its one playthru acts 1-10.

Do us all a favor and go read the announcement page:

https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
gubaguy wrote:
at level 90[...]ran over 100 crematorium maps

Ok, I can believe that you are having a hard time, technical issues etc ....

But you really want to make people believe that you have been running over 100 Crematorium, and are still at level 90 ??? Really ? Or are you dying every 2 runs but are still doing it the same way ?

Because I ran way less of those, I haven't traded a single map, and I managed to get maybe 27 bonus from red maps, and more than half of the cards ( traded for 4 or 5 I think ).
So even thought you are probably having a bad streak, no way I will believe that you are not grossly exaggerating here.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 21, 2017, 3:42:07 AM
You're doing things on your own, You aren't meant too. You're meant to trade that's the entire point of the economy.

To trade.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Byeeee

Don't let the door hit you on the way out
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 21, 2017, 7:50:54 AM
Every time I see the any lab-related content, I hate the game. But I am still here. Sorta.
I looked at your linked thread and I think the reason for your dps dropping with the dagger is because the sword has build in multistrike and accuracy. So you are comparing a 4 link to a 3 link and probably dropped your chance to hit so are missing more often. And the faster weapon gets more dps from attack speed on the tree than the slower weapon.

And it's not supposed to be easy to get all the challenges. Getting to 24 is easy. Getting to 36 is much harder and getting to 40 is for people who play a ton and trade a lot. It'll be interesting to see how the SSF players do in challenges when that gets implemented. Hitting 40 will be almost impossible when you can't bypass rng with trading.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
This is the best thread I have ever read. I am in tears and my contacts are coming out, ty
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Every time I see the any lab-related content, I hate the game. But I am still here. Sorta.

With your private profile, with your QQ's about something that takes an hour or so per character. Lets be honest your complaints on the lab rival OP's complaints about the game, ignorance of not knowing whats coming or doing anything differently and expecting different results.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
gubaguy wrote:
This whole god damn league has been nothing but shit.

First, go take a look at this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787287

Things NEVER got better from there, ever.

Why am i posting this now? Becuase i snapped, i finally snapped today. For no reason whatsoever my game crashed in the middle of an uberlab run, with double prophecy (tome in final room, and double enchant use). Yup, just lost an uber run, half a bar of xp at level 90, 2 prophecies... Becuase of a random crash.

I have been stuck on 29 challenges for the last 6 weeks, i famred for 3 days to get the 12 lich cards i needed, then still had to buy the last 3 becuase theres no reason for divs to be THAT hard to farm.

I Ran merciless cremetorium for a week, ran over 100 crematorium maps, all chiseled, and alched to at least 100-120% quant, i burned out all my alches and chaos to do it... Do you know how many chains that bind i have ot show for this? -1- A statistically impossibility, i got ONE, FUCKING, CARD.

But thats not all, despite running every single connected map, i somehow managed to not get a single drop on most of the right side of the atlas, i have 19 completed red maps for challenges, 19, and thats after fighting through AFK, price fixing, etc in trades through poe.trade, i got so fed up of messging someone and getting "This player is AFK, this player has DND mode enabled, this player is aprice fixing prick".

But thats still not all, i got a decently rolled belly pretty early in the league, and after giving up on my first build i decided to ply a very easy cyclone build i found, and the belly woudl be berfect... so every single fusing i got i threw at it... In the end i wish i hadnt becuase im pretty sure i threw away over 3000 fusings, could have jsut master crafted and been happy.

Going back to the atlas, i will never reach the shaper in this league, never. The only guardian I've even reached through solo play was minotaur, twice. Both times were pure luck. With 94% chance to drop a higher tier map i got -2- guardian maps this ENTIRE league, over 2 lvl 90 characters. But... Its funny, becuase LAST league, with only 50% chance to drop maps i got FUCKING -4- hydra maps on my FIRST hydra run. It wasnt even vaaled! I just ran an alched, unchisled map and got -4- to replace it last league.

So... here are some challenges i will NEVER be able to compelte because of time, and trash RNG: 10k maps, im 1/3rd the way through this, i dont have the time to dedicate to more then a dozen or so maps a night, thanks for thinking about the players who dont have 20 hours a day to stream and play your game. Farm endgame grinds: Well, i already said i dont have anything for guardians, my game crashes when i try to run lab, and breach mobs? Thats a whole other thing. Shaper, again, no guardians, no endgame, cant even trade for them. ID breach items, specifically, chaos, becuase chayula breachs DO NOT SPAWN, when they do i get MAYBE 1 shard, i currently have 40ish, from 3 months worth of farming, 40. And, on that note, this means that with such low amounts of shards, and almsot no time to farm anymore, no way to upgrade unique items. So, all the farming based challenges are out, all the ID challenges... That leaves the random chance once, sextant mods, nemesis, one of the hardest to get in game, great, wlel i havnt found a sextant in over a week so... auto exclude. Vaal jewels, well i COULD do this one if i had vaals drop, ever. I have a stash tab of JUST jewels, but no vaals.

But hey... new league is right around the corner, who knows, maybe i will get better RNG! I won't, but i can pretend to have hoeps and dreams.

Here's a little suggestion for the next league: Take out cruel. Just... Take it out for ONE league. Keeping ind mind this next league is goign to have -17- leagues worth of content, all scattered around, in a way that already requires more grinding then any previous league (since it has ALL 17). Hell, take out normal/merciless too, jsut have one, slowly progressivly harder difficulty from act 1 to act 4, have us run labs at each town from acts 1-4, jsut locking the ifnal one til we compelte uberlabs in maps, like normal. As for bandit rewards, i dunno, jsut let us pick 3 rewards once we compelte the quest? Point is, have one jsut for fun, no overly grindy leveling process league because dropping 6 new acts on us.

P.S. Had to get up and leave my PC halfway through typing this and lost the momentum fueled by anger i had when i started, still pissed at this game though, screw you, screw this league, i hate everything, goodnight.

sucks to crash in the lab. it's unforgiving and i feel your pain.

the game is tuned in such a way that it could take 1 fusing for a 6 link or 5000 fusings. you could do a white t15 map and get a couple of t16 maps or do a 160% quantity/30% packsize rare t15 and get none. same with every other random occurence like the divination cards you mention. find two from one map or find one in hundred maps.

why are you going so hard for those challenges? do they really mean so much to you? have you not seen the numbers posted in announcements here? look for breach statistics. getting more than the 29 challenges done you have are only for the tiny population of elite players. less than 1%
are they really that important to bother?

you should take a break and come back reinvigorated (is that the right word?) later for 2,6 or 3,0.

Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 21, 2017, 1:14:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info