Are you excited for new vendor-tier boots in 2.6?

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

I hope your wrong about them removing it. Leech in general is a stupidly broken a mechanic, unless they dramatically increase items/nodes with increase to leech rate, which should be increased anyways.

Though i do agree VP is kinda OP broken, with the content of mass one hit mods and bosses, its also needed for many or most builds.

Och I see, you are one of "those" players. Yeah, VP is needed for many or most build IF YOU WANT TO FKING FACE TANK WHOLE FKING GAME(including Shaper) like nonbrainer.

I just hope they will remove that instant-leech bulsshit from the game, so players finally will start to play instead of just facetanking everything because they go from 1% to 100% in 0.001 sec.

You havent gotten past t6 blue maps have u

Who cares about maps? maps are just the grind fest after you create your build.

"
sarahaustin wrote:

And your build was created for what reason if you don't do maps?

I like to goof around with some shitbuild every once in a while, in Prophecy I had a frostbolt trapper champion, it was fun, but also at least as much of a useless build, which is really limited in the content it could clear.

Other than this, you can have different purposes with the builds you play and in case you want to generate currency to upgrade gear/make an expensive build next, then you need to have the ability to clear higher tier maps.

For some people, who play the same build all the time, they might think about it as starting the game again from 0, testing how far can they get this time, maybe tweaking it a bit, because that's their way of enjoying the game.
Last edited by krenderke on Feb 22, 2017, 4:19:44 PM
"
krenderke wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

And your build was created for what reason if you don't do maps?

I like to goof around with some shitbuild every once in a while, in Prophecy I had a frostbolt trapper champion, it was fun, but also at least as much of a useless build, which is really limited in the content it could clear.

Other than this, you can have different purposes with the builds you play and in case you want to generate currency to upgrade gear/make an expensive build next, then you need to have the ability to clear higher tier maps.

For some people, who play the same build all the time, they might think about it as starting the game again from 0, testing how far can they get this time, maybe tweaking it a bit, because that's their way of enjoying the game.

What did you do your build for after you grinded for month to get lvl 100?
I never grind for level 100, I normally play until I reach level 90 on a build, then start testing how strong it is, doing various bosses and really hard corrupted maps, seeing if the build could be tweaked a bit or it just reached it's peak.

But I still like to do high tier maps, especially now with the guardians, available (I came back after like half a 5-6 months long break and this is new content for me), I only killed the phoenix so far, but I'm going to save the rest for the new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info