To those who claimed to be self-found in the past leagues

I'm really looking forwards to the streamer race, it's going to be nice to see who among them really have the stamina and skill to make it SSF now when there's no way to circumvent it..

My bet is on Karv, or possibly Raiz if he decides to take it seriously. ;)

Personally, I'm not going to play SSF in 2.6 because it's a farmer league. There's lots of stuff I want to bring back to Standard! I really, really, really want that Soul Taker.. And Aegis Aurora. Both of which have never dropped for me, ever. :(
"
Ceri wrote:
I'm really looking forwards to the streamer race, it's going to be nice to see who among them really have the stamina and skill to make it SSF now when there's no way to circumvent it..

Not without letting everyone know you're no longer SSF anyway. According to the manifesto it will be possible to permanently transfer the character to the non-SSF variant of the league in case you get bored of being SSF. The character will remain on the SSF ladder with level and experience values as of just before the transfer.
playing SSF in an SSF modified mode?

where's the fun there?
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I bet those streamers and elites ppls will still be elite in SSF. they get to merciless first day, lvl 85 in 24 hrs. basically they play a shit load and efficiently (like 200 million exp hr) and will be compensated SSF or not.

I already seen this in D3 before and after AH. Tippy top guys in AH days were still tippy top in SSF.

That's exactly what is going to happen. If you have played the game for a while and know all the mechanics, boss fights etc SSF isn't that hard. SSF nowadays is arguably easier than the game was back in closed and open beta even with trading. Power creep has come a long way.

Haven't played PoE for about 2 years. Will check out 2.6 once it's live. I've been mostly playing SSF anyway so I'll join the new SSF league/mode.
Just like d2 single player mode days, it's solo for real and I can't wait to play ssf
I'm playing selffound most the time, and will do it in SFL to do it "real".

It's fun when you play a magic char and the games throws you something like this before your feet:

as if it want to say: "Do something with melee".

Or the other way around, you start with melee and the games teases you with wands and spelldaggers.
I'm not interested honestly. I like to play with a group of friends; and share loot inbetween the lot of us, but not outside of our group. SSF does nothing to assist this kind of playstyle, and restricts me from even playing in a party with my friends, so it doesn't really do anything to aid my manner of play. I just hope this means GGG will actually keep things in a state that is beatable at all for the SF community.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Send me your address. I'll come take you for a coffee and we'll talk it over.

Unacceptably rude. The host should pay. I insist.

But first I'd pay to upgrade tin foil hat's place to be fully stocked with all your favourite features. Spike traps, rotary blades, immolation flooring.

Unless it already is...in which I'd suggest maybe not meeting that particular stranger from the internet.

Me - knocks on door.

Door opens...

A wee frog is sitting there.

Me - "Hey frog, I'm looking for Tin Foil Hat."

Frog - "I am Tin Foil Hat."

Me - "Ahh."
"
databeaver wrote:
"
Ceri wrote:

Not without letting everyone know you're no longer SSF anyway. According to the manifesto it will be possible to permanently transfer the character to the non-SSF variant of the league in case you get bored of being SSF. The character will remain on the SSF ladder with level and experience values as of just before the transfer.

Perhaps an asterisk is in order then, if a character drops out of the SSF league/mode
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I won't get past Brutus before breaking down.

I need my Seven-League Boots!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info