Problem of Atlas Difficulty

You can't really just ignore everybody who is giving advice because it is slightly rude or mean when it is correct.

You need more life. That has been said plenty. But it doesn't fit into your idea of how easy it is to gear some more life onto your character so you just say "nope too expensive, so what else could be fixed? Must be the game difficulty/damage right guys?"

Yes one shots and near one shots may not be liked in general, but there are plenty of decent priced if not cheaply priced ways to survive most of them reducing how many bosses can even rip you apart to begin with. If you actively choose to ignore people telling you that then the game will never get easier for you. Might as well complain that Malachai is too hard because you refuse to wear any gear at all.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 22, 2017, 2:48:53 PM
OK STOP !

I resume the situation :
You have 2 type of player :
1 - Big player with a big time in Poe, that they think, the game is more easy.
2 - The new and occasionaly player, same to me with 800 H of PoE and 3H / day, that they think the end game is too hard.

I can hunderstand the 2 place.

But I expose just the reality.

Now, if you create an new ACCOUNT, you don't know PoE and you play alone : it's impossible with the simple loot in game, to increase your life for 10K or 15K at the level 70. If you have 5K, you are happy. And when you arrived at lvl 70 you dead all the time... You don't progresse, you don't loot, ... Cry cry cry... LOL

After, you can buy item with the trade, Ok !

But the problem is , the money is the Exalted and I haven't loot 1Ex / 100 H of game...

The price in standard league is reseved for the big player (1) and not for the new player (2).

I have look for in a trade in standard league, but it too expensive.

After, I have create a new character in a new League and the money is the Chaos, it's possible for me.

I have a little proposition for GGG and all player, very simple : add the possiblity to buy 1Ex versus 6 Chaos, for exemple, in the seller.

No change for the big player and a possiblity to trade for the new player.

Bye bye and good game.
Last edited by The_Crabe on Mar 18, 2017, 3:27:59 PM
This isn't really feedback, thread should be in "gameplay help".
Your templar just isn't fit for maps.

(and yes, life builds have issues, but proper life builds can easily beat map content below t16)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
The_Crabe wrote:

Now, if you create an new ACCOUNT, you don't know PoE and you play alone : it's impossible with the simple loot in game, to increase your life for 10K or 15K at the level 70. If you have 5K, you are happy. And when you arrived at lvl 70 you dead all the time... You don't progresse, you don't loot, ... Cry cry cry... LOL

No.
This is just not true, I don't know if you are aware of it, but there are Solo Self Found ladders now, all those people started fresh, from zero, and without trading.

The #1 ladder in BHC last league reach lvl 94 before ripping to a breach tool .... all of it solo self found.

You can farm chaos, that suffices to trade, no need to see exalted orbs.
1 Exalted to 6 chaos ????? no way, people would just run in perfect rares in less than a week in new leagues, that would be terrible.

And btw, 3 hours per day is already a lot, you're beyond casual already.
3h/day is not occasional.

PS : nice necro ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Fruz wrote:

1 Exalted to 6 chaos ????? no way, people would just run in perfect rares in less than a week in new leagues, that would be terrible.

People wont swim in perfect rares (maybe in +3 staffs, but no more).
Price will just grow accordingly, so 5-exa worth items will cost 60 exalteds, or so.

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

Price will just grow accordingly, so 5-exa worth items will cost 60 exalteds, or so.

Well more exalts would result in more use for crafting so you would see more good rares. I doubt that all the additional exalts would just wobble around in trade liquidity.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

They will.
It would be ridiculous.
For 2 exa you can block suffixes or affixes in a rare, with that many exalt, it would become .... just silly, very silly.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
The_Crabe wrote:

I resume the situation :
You have 2 type of player :
1 - Big player with a big time in Poe, that they think, the game is more easy.
2 - The new and occasionaly player, same to me with 800 H of PoE and 3H / day, that they think the end game is too hard.

I can hunderstand the 2 place.

But I expose just the reality.

The only reality you expose is that you don't understand how to build a character. It does not take exalts to reach 4500+ life. You are looking for the best gear instead of just usable gear. You can get any item slot with 80+ life and one good resist for a chaos. If you look for items that have an open suffix, you can add a second resist with a master crafting bench. If you unhide your characters, you might get some specific advice. Heres an example of a search for gloves with 90+ life and one 40+ resist: http://poe.trade/search/odonokitatiahi. You'll see quite a few lower priced items on the list. And chaos orbs are really easy to get. Once you get to level 60 areas, every rare item that drops is eligible to be used in the chaos orb vendor recipe. You can get 2 chaos orbs per recipe if you can refrain from identifying items. Amulets are usually the bottleneck for me so I set my lootfilter to highlight white iron rings. 7 white iron rings plus a rare coral or paua ring return an unidentified rare amulet. You can use the lowest essence you have to make a coral or paua ring rare for that recipe. I suggest looking at the vendor recipe page on the wiki. It is really easy to create your own wealth.

You left something out thing out of your types of poe players:
1. Expert
3. New and occasional player

You left out 2. Everybody else. Most people are in this category. Casual player who can be happy not reaching the highest level content. I've played every league and i've never fought uber Atziri or the Shaper. And I'm fine with that although it is a goal to do so at some point. You are type 3 who lacks the skill to get to type 2 and just complains he isn't type 1. With just a little knowledge, you can easily be in the type 2 category. As everybody has said, you need more life. And maybe different tactics. Decoy totems and minions are good for giving enemies other things to attack besides your character.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info