Who is your presidency candidate for 2020?

"
sarahaustin wrote:
I accept your apology in 2020 when he lost.

I think people are too busy apologizing for his 2016 loss, though.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Trump supporters already regret voting for him because of his ACA repeal bullshit. Do you really believe he will win in 2016? His base gets smaller and smaller everyday. Hillary was a bad candidate, she is not a factor in 2020. Therefore he simply cant win. Bernie, Warren and Gabbard got this.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Do you really believe he will win in 2020? His base gets smaller and smaller everyday. Hillary was a bad candidate, she is not a factor in 2020. Therefore he simply cant win. Bernie, Warren and Gabbard got this.

I almost feel like you are becoming a parody

do you really believe trump will win?!

He simply cannot win!

I believed it for a year before the 2016 election while every single expert, media head, comedian, forum poster, person on my facebook was telling me it was literally impossible! Why can you not comprehend thinking it is possible again?

I'm just surprised you think Warren is a good candidate, now that is a farther stretch than me thinking an incumbent has a great chance at winning.

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 21, 2017, 1:19:11 PM
The only way trump loses 2020 is if he does something so dumb it alienates his own base which I doubt from their perspective is even a possibility.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
The only way trump loses 2020 is if he does something so dumb it alienates his own base which I doubt from their perspective is even a possibility.

He already does that.

this man
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Oh I think I've just found the new Democrat leader!

Spoiler

This should be interesting, his "I want to punch him in the face argument" will be real great to hear during a debate.
This thread is akin to "Who wants to be Captain of the Titanic now we've hit the ice berg?". Democrat, Republican, Other, it doesn't matter, America is in the twilight of Empire, collapsing under the weight of corruption and ill governance.

I know I'm wasting my breath here but I feel compelled to put it on record. The free market, minimal Government intervention approach that America embraces is doomed to failure. The age of Corporations, that wield greater resources than entire countries, means that the economy is exploited for all it's worth and there is insufficient left over for the people.

Governments are meant to be formed of the people, for the people. But what we really see is that Governments are formed of a select few who espouse their own personal rhetoric, are disinterested in listing to others until it becomes the threat of "you will get voted out", and seek only to push their individual agenda. The art of Politics is the ability to negotiate for a fair outcome. All we see these days is bitterness and ego.

Anyone that is so one-eyed they can't consider the other person's point of view is part of the problem. Are you a passionate Democrat or Republican? Well you're right up there with every other zealot who proclaimed "My god is better than your god!" and we can all see how well that mindset has turned out throughout the world: Catholic/Protestant, Shiite/Sunni, Jew/Muslim.

So can America be made great again? Not while there are still embedded generational power brokers claiming to be politicians. How the hell can any country have a representative Government when they permit monetary donations to fund elections? In no other environment would people be allowed to purchase influence, but in Politics it's not only OK, it's mandatory.

So the trick is, how do you get Politicians to vote against their own self interest and set up a truly independent system?

Well that's why I think ya'll are doomed. I can't see that happening in my lifetime.
"
So the trick is, how do you get Politicians to vote against their own self interest and set up a truly independent system?
Hahahaha

You don't, silly. You'll be hard pressed to get anyone to vote against their self-interest. Instead, you shift their self-interest.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I wonder why people insist HRC won't run again in 2020? She is neither walking the walk or talking the talk of someone who is not interested in further pursuing this hare-brained scheme of hers. She isn't behaving like someone who has thrown in the towel (think McCain), quite the opposite. She keeps putting herself forward in every conceivable way possible, her cronies are putting themselves on the news shows and she tweets stupid comments about the guy who beat her. Does this look like someone with no future plans? NO. She is a megalomaniac that has somehow gotten the notion that she is entitled to be the first female prez of the US. No one else will do. It MUST be her.

I will say this however: If the dems fall for her BS a 2nd time there is no question that they are mental defectives.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info