Who is your presidency candidate for 2020?

Dave Chappelle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9Hvo7p8Dw
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
My candidate for 2020?

Angela Merkel
Look at her beautiful smile!

Who ever gets the reference, gets a cookie. :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I find it hard to imagine trump not winning a second term but...

Cory Booker

would be my favorite to take on trump, though I'm not sure anyone self respecting person would want to dive into that shit show.
The only way the democrats can guarantee a loss in 2020 is by pushing Elizabeth Warren on us. *pukes*
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
The only way the democrats can guarantee a loss in 2020 is by pushing Elizabeth Warren on us. *pukes*

The GOP gave her a free shot at it with the now infamous "She persisted" bullshit. Trump wont win anyways, so leave him out of this.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

The GOP gave her a free shot at it with the now infamous "She persisted" bullshit. Trump wont win anyways, so leave him out of this.

I guarantee you Trump is there for 8 years...
"
sarahaustin wrote:

The GOP gave her a free shot at it with the now infamous "She persisted" bullshit.

The "she persisted" thing has no effect to centrists, libertarians, classical liberals, republicans, conservatives, or logical democrats it's just another one of those #NastyWoman circlejerks. The average american voter does not care about it at all, you only hear about it on social media and sites like Salon, Vox, HuffPost, NowThis, OccupyDemocrats, the effect seems huge because if you have that type of media in your circle it is amplified and you'd think the whole country is behind her when in reality no one cared like 2 days after it happened.

"
sarahaustin wrote:
Trump wont win anyways, so leave him out of this.

I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I've heard this before somewhere.............

.........ah I forgot already, it just feels familiar.

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 21, 2017, 10:19:15 AM
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
The GOP gave her a free shot at it with the now infamous "She persisted" bullshit.
The "she persisted" thing has no effect to centrists, libertarians, classical liberals, republicans, conservatives, or logical democrats it's just another one of those #NastyWoman circlejerks. The average american voter does not care about it at all, you only hear about it on social media and sites like Salon, Vox, HuffPost, NowThis, OccupyDemocrats, the effect seems huge because if you have that type of media in your circle it is amplified and you'd think the whole country is behind her when in reality no one cared like 2 days after it happened.
Seems right to me. I'd almost forgotten about it, and it seems like the kind of thing that only resonates in an echo chamber.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

"
sarahaustin wrote:
Trump wont win anyways, so leave him out of this.

I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I've heard this before somewhere.............

.........ah I forgot already, it just feels familiar.

CNN Be like:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

I guarantee you Trump is there for 8 years...

I accept your apology in 2020 when he lost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info