[LHC] 2.6 Ramona's CI Essence Drain

Hi Scipion75,

You need to invest heavily into reduced mana reserved nodes, max mana and mana regen.
Youll need Leadership for the increase in Aura Area, then i would go for Charisma and Sovereignty to get the mana reserved nodes. To increase Mana and Mana regen you should invest into Dreamer and/or Primal Spirit.

Here is a lvl 79 Tree that could solve your mana issues:
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAOETAABu34rpAkuuGyXZW20Zl_RSUz1fEVA1uacrIvRsC5Mnf8YRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8VDkhd8isKES_rY7VIdoLIDLTRFr8PqySLwzoZivsJ9toaj4ng5liTH0kTvorK07QM6roNfFfJKPqCx_noRnHhiB2q_kmhL--I-TfXz0mxuJMc3I8a6-6nCI9Gm6H311Kvu03dX2f8GGp4L3zlWAcdFPrS98EXL2TnVdaApOwYLL8V14auVmOycCpThEhca8NttzDoWiaIfqFp2Lv8FX588JEHQnp6cAAAAAAA

If you still have mana issues, go for Primal Spirit next.

Btw these changes will max your Blasphemy area, is it big enough then?
Thank you Xirce. Very kind of you this detailed answer with tree.
I have no more regret since I went CI from low life. As soon as Ill get some more currency, I will for sure follow this tree. More damage, skill mana reduction and Zealoth Oath.
May be a chance to go back to this char ... :-)
"
luke58 wrote:
Hey man nice guide im playing it atm in the new league...i didnt read the whole commentary section so maybe i missed on this one....is it possible to take a doedres damning ring and just take Vile bastion instead of Malediciont ? ofc with the option to later on buy a + one curse chayula and swap to a solid ring ...thx for the reply :)

Hi luke59,

It's definitely possible to take Doedre's ring but you're also losing curse effectiveness.
Not to mention an entire ring slot.
It's definitely a valid alternative but I personally would not recommend it. :)
Thanks Ramona. After some tweaks to my passive tree and gear, I'd say my character now is pretty solid. It has around 11k ES and I can farm uber lab with it quite comfortably, although I do get screwed by bad luck occasionally during Izaro's last phase, roughly 2 out of 10 runs.
I will eventually transition to Low Life though. DPS is on the low side atm, 5L with level 20 0% quality ED, DOT damage is only around 15k.

Current gear setup:

Passive:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeBx4NfA5ID6sQexEvEVARlhNtFAkVfhXXFr8XLxhqGYoajxslHNwdFB1PH0Ei6iL0JIsmiCepKPorCiy_Nbk9X0J6SRNJUUmxS65ObVJTUq9V1lZjV8lYB1xAXGtd8mTnZ_xp2GqMbAttGXWedoJ4L3pwfOV88H6hf8aApILHhEiExYauh8uJ4I8aj0aP-pEHkx-TJ5Uul5WX9Juhm7WcMqEvpcSnCKcrp5u0DLTRtUi3MLiTu027_L46vorDOsNtyAzK088V18_ZW9sa3V_fiuZY6QLquutj6-7sGO-I8NX22vfB99f5N_no-tL7CQ==?accountName=trevorllw&characterName=Legacy_main
Hi trevorllw,

i checked your Tree and interestingly you took Hexmaster instead of Leadership.
You loose a bit of ES but you are pushing your curses on the other hand, even the area increase is similar. Nice!

Since you are looking for more dps, if you can afford 2% evade and 8% ele resist, you would gain more ES and some Spell damage by taking Path of the Savant instead of Void Barrier.

Btw according to Path of Building the Witchfire flask is considered Aura only, increased Effect of Curses doesent affect it. This could be a bug, i am not sure about it.

Are you happy with the Blasphemy area range since you have an 80% total increase?
How do you deal with all of the reserved mana from the blasphemy supported curses? Right now (at level 70 with 900 max mana) I can only run Discipline and 1 curse. I have a heretic's veil as my helmet. At a certain level do you just have enough mana for it to not matter?
"
Neurostre wrote:
How do you deal with all of the reserved mana from the blasphemy supported curses? Right now (at level 70 with 900 max mana) I can only run Discipline and 1 curse. I have a heretic's veil as my helmet. At a certain level do you just have enough mana for it to not matter?

Hi Neurostre,

With Leadership, Influence and Heretics it is possible to run all three and have mana left over.
That being said I would recommend taking Charisma over Leadership, I haven't had a chance to update the trees before the final version.
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 9, 2017, 9:03:17 PM
Hi Xirce,

The 80% total increase is pretty good. Kinda not so melee range-y anymore but still, Blasphemy's AOE after patch is way worse than it used to be.

Hi Neurostre,

I'd suggest you to experiment with this website, https://poe.mikelat.com/.

Last edited by trevorllw on Mar 9, 2017, 9:17:04 PM
Adding Zealot's Oath made surviving a bit easier. But I am still getting overwhelmed and killed when opening breaches in higher red maps. I went a slightly different way to keep me from running out of Mana by using clarity.

Only 2 curses (when using witchfire) seems to be okay for me. The next 3 points will go towards Leadership for the higher aoe. Taking the first point from the sovereignty cluster & the 16% spell dmg right at the witch starting point seems more efficient to me.

My gear got a bit better with a lucky in the last two days.

Next steps will be to improve my ES (slightly above 10k right now) and to level up my gems & quality them. Still waiting to add %ES to the rings I want to switch them with fast cast as currently the play style is a bit slow. Or is there any other advice on how I could improve?
You need to run Enfeeble especially in the red maps to feel comfortable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info