Hi ooDest13oo,

That's prettty cool!

How's it going for you so far?
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:11:23 PM
"
xAgility wrote:
What do you think how will contagion be after the aoe changes? Seems nerfed

Hi xAgility,

I'm uncertain currently as I have not done the math myself.
I can say I do not invest heavily into AoE radius, from my understanding it shouldn't change much for better or worse.
So far with the Contagion range going from 18->20 it definitely helps.
Worst case scenario, in a GG version of this build a Dying sun wont give as much as it used to.
Honeslty I'm not too concerned about the changes, I'll wait to play it to really have an opinion.
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:11:27 PM
Hi Ramona, if i take good gear (now i easy clear t15) and lvlup gems can hit 64k DoT (no Empower), and i can buy witchfire brew + increased chaos damage jewelry. So i think i can make it OP)

Oh, and i think to swap Carcass Jack for Belly of the Beast\Daresso's Defiance

As for LowLife with RF:
Spoiler
"
Hi Ramona, if i take good gear (now i easy clear t15) and lvlup gems can hit 64k DoT (no Empower), and i can buy witchfire brew + increased chaos damage jewelry. So i think i can make it OP)

Oh, and i think to swap Carcass Jack for Belly of the Beast\Daresso's Defiance

As for LowLife with RF:
Spoiler

Hi again ooDest13oo,

That's some pretty insane damage!

Well done. (💮=◡=)
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:11:33 PM

pretty happy with my ess of delirium :d
merp merp
Last edited by Navac on Feb 27, 2017, 8:55:43 PM
"
Navac wrote:

pretty happy with my ess of delirium :d

Hi Navac,

Definitely pretty solid!

Well done. (💮=◡=)
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:11:39 PM
"
xAgility wrote:
What do you think how will contagion be after the aoe changes? Seems nerfed

Hi xAgility,

I added a 2.6 AoE changes section to the FAQ.

Hopefully this should help. (💮=◡=)
Hey Ramona - With the nerf on heretics, am I correct in assuming that you must now have a 21/20 blasphemy inside the heretics in order to get the blasphemy quality bonus?

If so - would you still use a heretics before getting a 21/20 blasphemy?
"
Dyyce wrote:
Hey Ramona - With the nerf on heretics, am I correct in assuming that you must now have a 21/20 blasphemy inside the heretics in order to get the blasphemy quality bonus?

If so - would you still use a heretics before getting a 21/20 blasphemy?

Hi Dyyce,

You are correct.
Unfortunately with these changes you will need a level 21 Blasphemy for it to reach the same level as the 22 Blasphemy on Helm.
This means if you do want to gain the quality bonus from a Blasphemy gem it will need to be level 21.

I may still use a Heretics regardless, as the mana reservation is very useful, though others may not find it as necessary.
Feel free to opt out of it until a level 21 Blasphemy if it suits your playstyle better.
Last edited by Ramona on Mar 2, 2017, 7:11:44 PM
Hi Ramona,

Couple of other thoughts that ou may want to consider. Instead of running an empower in your blasphemy setup, you may want to consider an enlighten. You mentioned your setup was really mana hungry, and a level 3/4 enlighten really helps eliminate those issues, as well as allowing you to potentially drop charisma with a level 4 enlighten.

Also, I would really recommend finding a spot for flame dash. It's vital for doing lab runs, which this build does extremely well, and there are certain bosses which encloses you with physical effects which block shield charge/whirling blades which makes it vital as well for survival

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info