EQ help with build optimization needed.

I also forgot to deal with your Flask setup.

You don't need two Seething Flasks.

You're not multi-cursed, so either drop the Blasphemy or drop your Witchfire Brew. If you drop the Blasphemy, use Herald of Ash.

I suggest:

Seething Divine Life of Staunching (you have)
Ample/Experimenter/Chemist Quicksilver of Adrenaline (you have)
Atziri's Promise (Cheap, doubles as an offensive and defensive flask)
Ample/Experimenter/Chemist Granite Flask of Iron Skin

Last Flask you can choose:

Witchfire Brew if you drop the Blasphemy

Basalt Flask (Good vs bosses)

A non Seething Life Flask (for general usage. Seething is great but sometimes the boss has a long term damage output, and you won't have enough charges to spam Seething all the time). Warding, Dousing, or Grounding is all good. Grounding can save you from a ton of one shots vs lightning filled maps.

Lion's Roar (good damage flask with a defensive utility. Not that cheap anymore)

Whatever you want really. Since my characters have powerful leech capabilities and I happens so to own a Vinktars, I didn't need a second Life Flask but a Grounding Flask was mandatory.
I'll try to get one blue socket for marohi so I can link up conc eff when I'm fighting bosses.

Oh yeah forgot about the bleed from void.

I'll try to get the EQ duration enchant by doing merciless lab from time to time since it can get a bit dull.

I was maybe thinking of buying a white helm with that enchant on it and then just craft on it?

Flasks:

Yeah I was transitioning my char so I forgot to take out blasphemy after getting witchfire brew,whoops.

I also got the granite flask,but isn't a basalt flask just better in every situation?

Armour is better vs small hits. Basalt is better vs big hits.

Armour will save you vs regular mapping. Basalt is better (in most cases) vs bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info