Them new threshold jewels!

"
Nephalim wrote:
This is the future of PoE. Instead of new skills, we will now have meaningful variations of the same skills.

EK with 10 projects in an arc
EK with maybe 50% less projectiles but 100% increased projectile speed
etc etc.

Absolutely excited to see how the game changes with threshold jewels dont suck.

I like this less projectiles more speed thing, maybe a bit of more damage too perhaps? Like a rail gun ek jewel, could be awesome.

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
I wanted to play SSF... fug

Amazing threshold jewels is a pretty hard kick in the nuts for the ssf boys.

ok i posted this already in another thread, but in case you guys missed it Rory posted this on reddit...

"
Rory_Rackham wrote:
Though many new Threshold Jewels will be released in 2.6.0 with mostly common drop chances, we're going to be trying out having them as an Act 6 or above quest reward and vendor item during the beta, making them very accessible! If this achieves our goals for easily enabling new builds, this will carry over to the full release of the game.

so they will be common next league, hopefully common enough to find the one you want, but the future of these things could be that we can buy them from vendors in the same manner as skill gems. Personally I think thats an great way forward for them if theyre essentially going to become ways to reimagine the skills and play with them in a different fashion at the expense of some passive investment. Just dont restrict them at all, give everyone access, hopefully chris will come through with this all gems at vendor for all classes idea too, at least for endgame.
"
Boem wrote:

@xmustard, yeah it makes sense, just glanced over it initially and missed that part and also the limit 1 part. so basically sacrificing a jewel slot to alternate game-play.

+10 proj's though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info