The Legacy Challenge League

Stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty underwhelming. Worse than any flashback event.
I was hoping for new jewels with skill modifiers. I will test some of them. 24/40 should be fairly easy.

Btw, new supporter packs are dull as ever. Skipping these for sure.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Super Sick!!!
IS ITEM QUANTITY SKILL GEM COMING BACK ASWELL?
noice
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
Sorry but, footsteps, weapon effect and PORTAL!!! for 36 challenges??
...it's quite stingy ¬¬

P.S: Legacy Uniques is nothing similar to ancient items from d3, seems people is totally clueless...

It was the same in Prophecy league.

And plz guys, calm down. They made those leaguestones consumable, because otherwise they could just put nemesis, perandus and beyond/breach leaguestone and delete other ones because noone would use them...
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 16, 2017, 7:56:52 PM
"
Ryouko wrote:
so can those legacy uniques be divined within their affix brackets?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
ring of blades = holy shit!!!

i want that bringer of rain too

this is gonna be an awesome patch, glad i have something to keep me interested til 3.0 beta

well done GGG (applause)
Love the new items from the new packs, just wish the weapon effect was super bright.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info