The Legacy Challenge League

Diablo 3 ancient items lmao

why the fuck did I give GGG this money again
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Sweet stuff. I hope I get some nice relics :o
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Sorry but, footsteps, weapon effect and PORTAL!!! for 36 challenges??
...it's quite stingy ¬¬

P.S: Legacy Uniques is nothing similar to ancient items from d3, seems people is totally clueless...
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Feb 16, 2017, 6:43:33 PM
Will the Legacy league be voided ? ^^

My first thought. On second thought though :

Will 3.0 put an end to legacy items ?
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
Diablo 3 ancient items lmao

why the fuck did I give GGG this money again

Do you have an off button?
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
the new rewards are....meh.
good to see there's a new weapon effect, I missed the last ones from previous leagues.
I hope that the portal is really cool, otherwise the breach portal will do the work :)
Creativity.

Expect lots of creativity in those acts in 3.0 too.
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
LOL... Long time supporter and a basically standard only player here. Thanks for fucking the only things I had going for me on this game for the past few years. Legacy items made me feel like I stood out and a badge of wealth. Now you take this away. Fuck you, no more money from me.

So sad that there are so many people only playing for 'standing out'. You are a very sad individual because you cut out fun out of games. You won't be missed, just like all the others that only care about some virtual wood in their pants which only purpose it to be stared upon by people with even less moral values.

I really don't understand the mentality of "I spent hundreds of exalts buying these" or "I spent hundreds of hours grinding for these"... "and because of this, GGG is not allowed to make the items drop again".

Such bologna. Reality is, anyone that wants these items will have them, regardless if they are made to drop again. Reality is, there are people that have these items that spent little time or effort in acquiring them. Thus, attributing any kind of status to the ownership of said items is beyond silly. Reality is, there are people that have said items that don't even care about said items, as they fell to Standard League.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Feb 16, 2017, 6:56:32 PM
Thanks a lot for this!

I started playing POE from Domination league, and I played in Standard for quite some time after that league ends. I only started playing new leagues seriously from Perandus leagues, so I really appreciate this chance to play the old leagues again. ( And a chance to get the legacy legacy items again :D )
"
changes to how area of effect modifiers are handled

That sounds concerning tbh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info