The Legacy Challenge League

Damn those jewels are great especially that EK and FP jewel two of my favorite skills. Glacial hammer might actually be seen for once.

Hopefully some of the other lesser used or pretty much never used cold spells get some good jewels.

My bejesus. God damn 100% pure drooling awsome.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
I cant be the only one who hates the stones will be consumable?
ggg if this is a league meant to honor the past ones, where the ONLY really nice thing we have is the option of playing whatever combo of old leagues we like, couldnt we have white stones that only apply a league be not consumable, and only blue/yellow stones be consumable?

that way we could really play the old league combos we want instead of whatever drops or having to save all for what amounts to an extra xana mod. I can already see myself wanting to play a certain combo and never be able to until I get to maps due to the specific stones not dropping :(

and in ssf it will be even worse..

also everyone is excited about around only 5 or so legacy items.. which are stated to be super rare.. will people lose interest if they are really only playing for say a headhunter once they realise its just not gonna drop for them?
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Title list just goes longer :-)
First RIP alt arts and demis, now RIP legacies... Nice work on 3.0 though.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
GG GGG!
No life buffs?
No new skill gems?
Lol so i guess i have to w8 for another 6 months to actually play again..
This league is something to just keep you busy until the expansion comes out..
And i totally understand,wasnt wexcepting much after knowing that you focus on the expansion guys..
Anyway see you in 6 months :)
Whenever I think about skipping a league, GGG comes out with an awesome league ! This is PoE on steroids, I love it ! I don't care about economy, so I'm 100% hyped by the mechanics of the league !
RIP Standard LUL
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
LOL... Long time supporter and a basically standard only player here. Thanks for fucking the only things I had going for me on this game for the past few years. Legacy items made me feel like I stood out and a badge of wealth. Now you take this away. Fuck you, no more money from me.

yeah this is really the biggest and final fuck you they could give to standard players... other than to raze legacy items entirely.

standard players that TRADE that is. I for one couldn't be less affected

You say this now. I do not trade like others do. All of my legacy items have come from hard earned savings.

I mean, look what I spent fucking 100 exalts on. I added the crown in while most wont believe this, it was a 100 ex item at one point. Guess what these are both worth now?

GGG has a great reputation of fucking over old players and this is more proof. Literally done giving them money. This is stupid as shit.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info