The Legacy Challenge League

Boo to charges. Chances to get enough perandus/nemesis ones to drop is too low to chain them.
Especially with 15 useless leagues dropping as well.
There better be unique ones that don't have charges or this entire league will be boring as hell.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
What is that purple MTX at 0:40 in the video??any1 knows? upcoming mtx or an existing one?
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
"
Zophronios wrote:
"This represents over $100 of value for $60."

Well, you think its 100$ of value, some people might not. Just like many don't think that an armour set is worth 40$ like you do.

Points worth it,no?
Bye bye desync!
I wonder how many Supporter Packs are already bought?
very disappointed with

it has a very similar glowing effect as

alt art 3d skins should be unique, and introducing an effect that you can buy that is almost the same is disappointing...
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 16, 2017, 4:22:53 PM
I wish I could stop giving y'all money. God damn.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Zophronios wrote:
"This represents over $100 of value for $60."

Well, you think its 100$ of value, some people might not. Just like many don't think that an armour set is worth 40$ like you do.

I agree they price most MTX's way too high, especially considering that once the cost of the original labor hours is recouped they are basically printing money making copies of something that has no cost of good sold, manufacturing warehousing packaging or transport costs.

I suspect they could sell a LOT more MTX's if they sold them for a few dollars instead of the cost of a new game.

I also have to wonder if their whales only pricing structure creates a self reinforcing feeling that they need to squeeze every dime out of each sale, because so few people buy them that they only barely recoup the initial cost of the artist and 3d modeler.

if they cost an average of 20,000 dollars in labor hours each and they sell 600 of them on average Including the ones that sell very poorly, so some might sell 2000 copies while others 50 to 100) for $40 dollars they are only just barely making money on them at $24,000, 4k over their costs

If OTOH they spent that making them but 16,000 sold for $4, they bring in 64,000. 24k over their costs.

I have a really hard time believing they aren't costing themselves profit with whales only MTX model. Looking around at the Hat thing with TF2, CS skins, various shop prices in other F2P games and MMO's, you can see a massive variance in prices, as the more business savvy Game developers realize that MTX are essecially devoid of any cost of goods sold (they have a one time cost to make the original and then essentially no cost at all to infinitely reproduce beyond any "store maintainance" (cost of the HTLM guy who runs and updates the store) which are shared across all items, making it a trivial right of a decimal cost.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Feb 16, 2017, 4:36:49 PM
why DEVOURERS....whyyy....
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Wish I could afford the leggacy packs, looks sick! maybe next month, league looks interesting too!
LOL... Long time supporter and a basically standard only player here. Thanks for fucking the only things I had going for me on this game for the past few years. Legacy items made me feel like I stood out and a badge of wealth. Now you take this away. Fuck you, no more money from me.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info