What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

"
Lynerus wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Honestly, given they are top tier drops like Shavronne's Wrapping, I think chance/effort/time spent to get HH or Shav's Ring is same as accumulate enough currencie to just buy them during League. Because Uniques in Legacy are gonna be pretty cheap, considering there will be CadiBro and many people will play this Leagues to get their hands on this items. So if that's the case why skip on fun from Breaches, Beyond, etc.? :P

Well im not buying a hh unless its like 2c and most likely wont use it because i still dont think its a good item i just want it to have it

I like breach but it needs more or something... fixes? i guess i could say also the domains retarded with the timers that i cant even do even when i can kill the mobs

Why?... :o

You probably not gonna get it as drop either, because it's top-tier rarity.

It's great item. Specially if you play Physical damage character.

Breach needs another buff for Chayula spawn, that is. xD
Also why everyone is so hyped up about Anarachy? :o
"
Aynix wrote:
I just hope that we can choose hardcore leagues in softcore.

It's just must.
"
SudianX wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
Will the stones go to standard when the league is over? x'D

In my dreams... yes. Yes they will.

I hope they are not limited-time uses so you can only use the ones you have found recently...

would be epic if they would :P and they better not! grinding 12 hours to get a decent one then only applies for an hour i would be a sad sad panda :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
SudianX wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
Will the stones go to standard when the league is over? x'D

In my dreams... yes. Yes they will.

I hope they are not limited-time uses so you can only use the ones you have found recently...

would be epic if they would :P and they better not! grinding 12 hours to get a decent one then only applies for an hour i would be a sad sad panda :')

So essentially if affixes on item you sacrifice to Darkshrine sattisfy outcome result, you have a chance to get corresponding buff for 1 hour? You mean buffs like "All hits crit" or "You cannot die"? :o

What outcome will follow if this effect won't proc?
Well, breach, perandus and probably nemesis or beyond.
But first of all I just wanna see nerf/buff of 2.6, and mtx too :D
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
You can essentially choose 3 different Leagues to play. Hurray! :3

source plz
IGN TylordRampage
Since im wondering about SSF my choice will be Perandus / Tempest / Breach
Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus
"
Malone wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
You can essentially choose 3 different Leagues to play. Hurray! :3

source plz

The Fall of Oriath announcement. I belive article form MMO[something] - don't remember full name.
Not going to play this league, it's just a filler, which will last for a month until 3.0 beta will start. And not going to level any more going 3 times through the same content.

So will leisure respeccing my Standard characters until 3.0 hits.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info