[2.6] CwC Firestorm AND Blade Vortex Obliteration All In One

What are the Bandits?
Hi. Sounds interesting - but where are defenses? 5-5.5k Hp, no charges sounds pretty weak for endgame. Or its just VP-onehit-glass cannon?
"
eronturon wrote:
What are the Bandits?

i think i took

+40 life
kill all
kill all
"
lapilesos wrote:
Hi. Sounds interesting - but where are defenses? 5-5.5k Hp, no charges sounds pretty weak for endgame. Or its just VP-onehit-glass cannon?

glass canon imho yes a bit if you get hit hard before you leech you die..

but its damn fun to play even in full party's when i start my rain of fire and the paarty is slowly killing the boss my dps starts kicking in he starts to melt like crazy...and as long as i leech im hard to get killed.

with good roll on BLUE gear i could get 7-8k life+ 1k ES(not much but it helps) if a damn fun build to play.
7-8k life is very good , but i suppose it is 96+

Still good defences if you can leech quick enough.

:)
"
lapilesos wrote:

Most things in the game won't be able to kill you in one hit, and the things that can will likely do it even with higher hp. A good example of this is the Minotaur; with 10k hp, I was unable to face tank him because he didn't die fast enough and the first circle of boulders ended up coming and killing me, so you would have to dodge them anyway, the same as if you had 6k hp. If you are running extremely hard map mods, you can wear Koam's Heart since you don't really need Firestorm to clear, which will add another 2k life if you feel you need it, though packs instantly to near instantly mass explode from Obliteration as soon as you touch them, even in T16 maps.
sound pretty cool. im kind of new, tried a cwc firestorm without blade vortex this league but it wasnt that much fun during mapping.

do u have any vids so i can imagine the playstyle better?
How would you level this? I'm trying it out on standard and really liking it as a potential Legacy League starter.
"
Deadmaux wrote:
How would you level this? I'm trying it out on standard and really liking it as a potential Legacy League starter.

You have a lot of flexibility with how you can fill out the tree, but you will generally go up and grab the key passives on the left side of the tree first, like Elemental Overload, increased duration nodes, and increased aoe nodes. I would recommend getting your resists in order after that and grabbing some of the heavy hp nodes, then focus on damage and use you last points to get the rest of the hp nodes.

This build is also good for anyone trying the self found league since the uniques are fairly common drops you will be crafting most of your gear anyway.
"
piza14 wrote:
sound pretty cool. im kind of new, tried a cwc firestorm without blade vortex this league but it wasnt that much fun during mapping.

do u have any vids so i can imagine the playstyle better?

I made this a quick guide since the basics are pretty much covered in other threads. For mapping, it's more or less just running into packs of mobs at full speed and watching them all instantly explode. You will have pots up all the time because you are killing things so fast, which keeps your quicksilver and Atziri's Promise full, allowing to keep things at that fast pace.

Bosses are usually no brainers, you just stack FS on them and they die in seconds or less, though the harder ones can be tricky. I tried to cover it in the quick guide if some bosses need tips to beat them, but I may make some vids during the next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info