[2.6] CwC Firestorm AND Blade Vortex Obliteration All In One

i will try this Build !!

but i wonder if we can use the new carnage heart.

Carnage Heart: No longer has Reduced Life or Reduced Energy Shield. Now has 30-40% Increased Damage While Leeching. Now has Increased Life Leech Rate of 50%.

Will this work together with our leech? And maybe even doubledip our dmg ?
So what skills and gems whould you recommend while leveling?
"
Zoidbergxd wrote:
So what skills and gems whould you recommend while leveling?

Anything you feel most comfortable using. You will start off just grabbing health nodes on your way up, until you get to the aoe nodes, so no skills really get a bonus over others until then. Your first goal is to get to Blade Vortex and dual Obliteration wands asap, and you use that to pretty much face roll through all the lower content quickly. As things get harder (namely bosses), Firestorm comes in to trivialize that part as well.
"
Sch3lm wrote:
i will try this Build !!

but i wonder if we can use the new carnage heart.

Carnage Heart: No longer has Reduced Life or Reduced Energy Shield. Now has 30-40% Increased Damage While Leeching. Now has Increased Life Leech Rate of 50%.

Will this work together with our leech? And maybe even doubledip our dmg ?

I don't think so, because there is no time that you are leeching because the leech is instantaneous from Vaal Pact. A magic amulet gives us 25% increased damage anyway, so it's not a big loss for us.
Why the blue jewels in Poeplanner? They do not count towards the Hidden Potential bonus afaik.
"
turkkito wrote:
Why the blue jewels in Poeplanner? They do not count towards the Hidden Potential bonus afaik.

I just used a template to show what to aim for; if you can afford rare jewels that also have damage on them go for it, but I'm not paying a few exalts per jewel, at least until the end of the league, if at all.
I've recently cleared the Atlas and wanted to make a more thorough guide because I have in depth experience to add from running it fresh. I didn't add any video since it looks the same as any other Blade Vortex or Firestorm builds, but if anyone knows a decent free recording program I can post some runs if really desired.
Thank you for showing your build. From some time I was thinking about clever use of weapon swap. I just started leveling and I'm using facebreakers+shield charge with I'm picking aoe nodes first. One little video would be nice to show your build in action. Greetings!
Last edited by zaan12 on Mar 20, 2017, 10:25:01 AM
Would a 5 link infernal mantle also be an option instead of a random 6 link? Or is the magic bonus and 6th socket worth it over the extra fire and chaos damage?
Nice build i'm now starting merciless and the potential is beginning to show.
"
Cyanidios wrote:
Would a 5 link infernal mantle also be an option instead of a random 6 link? Or is the magic bonus and 6th socket worth it over the extra fire and chaos damage?
Nice build i'm now starting merciless and the potential is beginning to show.

A 5 link Internal Mantle is only about as good as a Tabula, so hold off on it until you get the 6 link. It's not even required, so it's not that big a deal to have to wait to save up a bunch of exalts if you want to get.

You should really see the potential realized to extreme ends for each spell as you complete the build; just remember to hold back with Blade Vortex on super hard maps, not just bosses. Running into packs with double increased damage, vulnerability, and shocking ground will not go well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info