Balancing Legacy Unique Items

cool
good god, that shavs ring is gonna be so good for HoWa if that weapon stays in the league :-)
Personally, I don't know if I like it; I thought the point of legacy items were to just kind of exist; you either had it or you didn't.

However, I will concede that it is an exciting update and should make a lot of people happy.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:

I am not sure what's going on here. Legacy were good, for then, not GGG-style great (not even sure what that means when they use it, since the disconnect between them and reality is strong), but even the legacy version in standard now is underwhelming.

For this ring to be useful at all, it needs to be... useful. It does nothing. Just another troll unique from the only company I've ever seen troll their consumer base.

I use the legacy shav ring for ES RF and the buff does nothing, but increase the contradiction in the item. 100 flat mana does nothing to the build, so I will keep the 4% ES regen over 3%.

The buff to the ring would be awesome, if EB is reverted back to what it was.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 8, 2017, 7:39:13 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Hey REMEMBER WHEN YOU GUYS NERFED KAOM'S AND BRINGER OF RAIN

LUL!!!!!

Bringer of Rain totally deserves to go back to its originally glory (well, almost - lowered block chance would be fine).

But Kaom's... that's such a broken item already. There's a good reason it's still one of the most popular chests along with Belly of the Beast. How else are you going to get that life in a CI-dominated game?

kaom is so good it costs like 20c and noone wants it cause #lifein2017lulnubgtfo
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Feb 8, 2017, 7:40:16 PM
I wonder what I have to pay to get a prophecy version of my unique.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Oh gosh... what else is getting buffed :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
When I read the headlines for this post, my heart stopped beating for a minute since I have recently bough a Legacy Kaoms and was afraid of them nerfing or buffing the non legacy kaoms.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Would love if you guys balanced other uniques, non legacy or league specific ones. And with this rebalance , you guys could rebalance the drop rate to make them more rare, cause the non league specific uniques are too common.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
incoming Headhunter nerf to 10 seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info