Predict the expansions name in 3.0, Win a Headhunter [ FINISHED ] Winner announced.

Mercy of Sin
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Path Of Exile : Dingleberry Haze
Bah Guild Thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1373487
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
Well since we know that there will be snow in 3.0 I'm going to go with...

Path of Exile: Dawn of Winter

Already taken mate, it will never be the name, but funny u figure out the same :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830574/page/2

Damn I guess that's what I get for not reading the answers already submitted...Not even 2 pages deep...Fail!!

Well I'm not about to read 15 pages of answers now so forgive me if this has already been predicted but since there will be a lot of changes in 3.0...

POE:The Madness of Chaos
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Since non-native speakers little bit in disadvantage here i would rather describe the theme of the addon name:
Path of Exile: Ashes/Blood/Fall/Birth of someone/something(just a random thought)
Path of Exile: Descendancy)(Now you are Lab Boss☺)
Since we had a recent breach and AoW expansions mostly around parallel worlds and dimensions etc etc the name should be appropriate, like:
Path of Exile: Merging/Confluence/Fusing.....elements of those worlds start appearing here and there. Unknown beasts seize control of NPC and they become bosses.
Path of Exile: (un)Holy Inquisition/crusade(since arts with nazi-like badges could be a hint)
Path of Exile: Cosmos related name since Wraeclast is too small to contain all these threats that we saw over the years and villains from outer space deserve to take part in this orgy of violence.
Path of Exile: Plague related name here. We need a disease and a crazy villain behind it.
Path of Exile: Guardians of this world descended to purify this world of any life and start everything over.

It will be related to dream and to shatter frozen heart of glass, crystal glass.

Frozen Crystal Nightmare

:)
Path of Exile: Admonition of Kalandra
"
ThorWulf wrote:

Nice "guess"

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
ThorWulf wrote:

Nice "guess"

I guess you came here to post the exact same thing ;)
Too slow!

It could still be a fan made image. We'll see in 5.5 hours.
could 3.0, 2.6 or a fake. but for the case its a real leak of 3.0..
who guesed a word like "admonition"? lel.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
A few got close to "Fall of Oriath," but were a bit off, but still close. One poster from page 8 to 11 and then page 14-15 had it close.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 14, 2017, 4:16:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info