Predict the expansions name in 3.0, Win a Headhunter [ FINISHED ] Winner announced.

"
leto2626 wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
The Arreat Summit (or the equivalent of the name of a cold place).

Arreat, Oriath, close right? Right??

XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The Fall of Oriath
"
"
awave wrote:
@OP late to the party, but youre awesome for doing this. grats to the player who won!

Now if he only would actually respond to my PM it's been like 2 days :3

Remember that i am still here, and i can receive the headhunter from you right now as i am the second guy who was the closest (yeah you can laugh, i still have hopes >.<).
I am just happy we are getting snow ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
I am just happy we are getting snow ;)

we already had it with Dried Lake.....cheap ass snow indeed.
"
Hughs wrote:
Remember that i am still here, and i can receive the headhunter from you right now as i am the second guy who was the closest (yeah you can laugh, i still have hopes >.<).

You guessed "Path of Exile: Return to Oriath" on page 11
Which is literally identical to I_NO's selected winner, who guessed "Path of Exile: Return to Oriath" on page 5. These threads would be a nightmare if identical guesses could win anything. Everyone would copy/paste spam everyone just incase the winner gets abducted by dinosaurs.

I still maintain that I'm the real winner, with "The Siege of Oriath" on page 2. 3/4 correct words vs. the winner's 1/4. And "siege" is closer to "fall" than "return".

Return could imply a pleasant visit, like you're going back to Oriath for tea and crumpets. At least siege has the correct connotations. Rigged! Fake contest! So unfair! #trumpmemes
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Hughs wrote:

Which is literally identical to I_NO's selected winner, who guessed "Path of Exile: Return to Oriath" on page 5. These threads would be a nightmare if identical guesses could win anything. Everyone would copy/paste spam everyone just incase the winner gets abducted by dinosaurs.

I still maintain that I'm the real winner, with "The Siege of Oriath" on page 2. 3/4 correct words vs. the winner's 1/4. And "siege" is closer to "fall" than "return".

Return could imply a pleasant visit, like you're going back to Oriath for tea and crumpets. At least siege has the correct connotations. Rigged! Fake contest! So unfair! #trumpmemes

I am just saying that i can receive the prize if the winner doesn't shows up. And i don't know how they decided the winner, i know they considered order of the posts, because if that isn't considered this, as you mentioned, would be a nightmare. As far as i have seen, maybe they decided when they watched the trailer. And even act 10 is named "Return to Oriath", being that possible very important in the lore.

So we can just wait until a new decision is made, or until the winner shows up and receives what he deserves.
Last edited by Hughs on Feb 15, 2017, 9:41:42 PM
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Hughs wrote:

Enter the next one! eventually :P the winner still hasn't PM'd me back <.< I'll give him a week or two.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Hughs wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Hughs wrote:

I am just saying that i can receive the prize if the winner doesn't shows up. And i don't know how they decided the winner, i know they considered order of the posts, because if that isn't considered this, as you mentioned, would be a nightmare. As far as i have seen, maybe they decided when they watched the trailer. And even act 10 is named "Return to Oriath", being that possible very important in the lore.

So we can just wait until a new decision is made, or until the winner shows up and receives what he deserves.

Myself and 3 judges did yeah order of the post :3 my group has given me 2 more
which well use in the near future we have about 104 of them left lul but yeah I'll give him 2 weeks then I'll decide on the winner after the guy. I'm sure he will respond o_0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 16, 2017, 3:53:13 AM
Yeah i think is a fair time for him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info