What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

3.0 will be dope, I just know it. Finally a real reason to look out for the 14th of february !
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 31, 2017, 9:28:21 PM
Jesus fuck another league before 3.0.

What will the next FPS breaking league be!?
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
So will 3.0.0 include a master who can craft jewels? It seems like a logical thing to include one and jewels have been in the game a while now.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
overdrag wrote:
I hope there will be some hideout updates.

Oh yes please buff Tora's large hideout. Please give us access to this northern island : http://i.imgur.com/pVl6sR6.jpg
"
DemiDemon wrote:
So will 3.0.0 include a master who can craft jewels? It seems like a logical thing to include one and jewels have been in the game a while now.

Hmm. But buffing jewels even more with another crafted mod on top of how OP they already are would make creating builds a sort of extension of Bejeweled.

Unless you gave them 4 mods max, but that would make exalts worthless on jewels.

I don't see how that would be balanced.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Would be nice with Act5 with 15 New Areas with , Ice Caves, winter landscape =)) and "New Class - Elementalist or Druid
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
DemiDemon wrote:

Hmm. But buffing jewels even more with another crafted mod on top of how OP they already are would make creating builds a sort of extension of Bejeweled.

Unless you gave them 4 mods max, but that would make exalts worthless on jewels.

I think what he meant was being able to craft a 4th mod onto rare jewels that only have 3 mods
I am sad that you guys are releasing it on XB1, I feel like this is a good community. I hope that its being expanded with good intentions and not just purely for profit.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
As you guys love announcements of announcements

You guys know your community
"
hushpuppi3 wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
DemiDemon wrote:

I think what he meant was being able to craft a 4th mod onto rare jewels that only have 3 mods

Yes, but that's what I meant too, it would reduce the value of exalts by a LOT on jewels if you can just craft a 4th mod on it. Unless of course the craft costs an exalt.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info